Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/12181-its-always-sunny-philadelphia.html)

Rondadoronron 21st February 2015 12:55 PM

Season 10 #6

5 Attachment(s)
:happy:

Frankenhooker 21st February 2015 01:29 PM

Dennis has been right on the edge this season. Season 10 has been brilliant so far.

PaulD 21st February 2015 03:13 PM

The man-cheetah was brilliant!

trebor8273 22nd February 2015 07:31 PM

What is this about seen it on Netflix and a few people grave recommended it.

Frankenhooker 22nd February 2015 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 436790)
What is this about seen it on Netflix and a few people grave recommended it.

Season one is basically four obnoxious arseholes (three men one woman) who own a bar and get into all sorts of messed up antics (titles such as Charlie Wants An Abortion, The Gang Get Racist, Charlie Gets Molested hint at the tone). Four become five from season two onwards with the addition of Danny De Vito's character Frank and amazingly it gets even more screwed up. Characters get addicted to crack, find a baby in a dumpster and make Lethal Weapon six. One, Charlie, writes a rock opera which has to be seen to be believed.

Personally I think its the funniest show on TV, although some don't like season one. Each episode is around 25 minutes long.

Rondadoronron 28th February 2015 07:39 AM

Season 10 #7

9 Attachment(s)
:)

Rondadoronron 6th March 2015 06:41 PM

season #10 Episode 8

13 Attachment(s)
:)

SharonLynette 8th March 2015 11:24 AM

I watch this show over and over, always believed in it.... it was a shame it didn't really take off over here, I remember when they initially showed it on fx.

Rondadoronron 8th March 2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 438609)
I watch this show over and over, always believed in it.... it was a shame it didn't really take off over here, I remember when they initially showed it on fx.

I first caught it on one of the cable channels and they just stopped showing it,like you say a shame considering some of the TV shows that do get aired over here.

SharonLynette 8th March 2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondadoronron (Post 438610)
I first caught it on one of the cable channels and they just stopped showing it,like you say a shame considering some of the TV shows that do get aired over here.

It felt as though they were trying to allow it to fail over here, and there. The best U.S. shows are always either cancelled early on or not shown over here. There are some terrible shows that are hugely popular for being less than mediocre.