Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree420Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th August 2019, 01:22 PM
Cult Acolyte

Was having a tidy up of stuff and came across these..

20190810_130629.jpg 20190810_130702.jpg20190810_130745.jpg 20190810_130823.jpg
Old 21st February 2020, 07:11 PM
Cult Master

Photos from the set of the new 'Batman' film

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 15th April 2020, 08:03 PM
Cult Master

Batman Public service announcements:

I: Here's a unique piece of Batman History. This is a Public Service Announcement for the U.S. Department of Labor using the characters from the 1966 Batman TV Show. It features Batman ( Not Adam West but a unknown actor ), Robin ( Burt Ward ), & Batgirl ( Yvonne Craig ). The basic message was about "equal pay for women".

II: Adam West from 1966

III: Adam West in a 1967 UK public service announcement for the "Green Cross Code."

Old 7th June 2020, 04:54 PM
Cult Master

The first look at the new Batmobile

"...the Caped Crusader’s trusty vehicle appears to be an enhanced version of a standard muscle car, with an exposed rear engine and a few cosmetic flourishes to the exterior. The look is a rather radical departure from the Batmobiles in Batman’s previous cinematic outings, all of which were fully custom vehicles created from the ground up."

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/t...ok-1203523928/

Old 15th June 2020, 08:43 AM
Cult Master

I remember this one. It was only aired once, and then withdrawn due to its 'controversial' content

From the 1966 2-parter "Batman's a drunk" / "His minds in a funk"

Demoncrat and trebor8273 like this.

Old 28th July 2020, 06:48 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Been watching Batman the animated series. It looks amazing on blu ray with colours leaping of the screen and detail in the animation not seen on the dvds.

On leather wings.

Batman is believed to be responsible for for a number of burglarys but it's man bat that's responsible( a man sized bat).

Christmas with the Joker.

It's Christmas eve and the Joker escapes from Arkham and kidnaps , Bullock, officer Montoya and Gordon it's up Batman and Robin rescue them.

Nothing to Fear.

This time Batman locks horns with Scarecrow and has too over come his fear gas.

The Last Laugh

Joker sprays a gas over Gotham effecting the population as well as Alfred ,batman races to find a cure and stop the Joker.

Pretty Poison.

Poison Ivy, poisons Harvey Dent whom she blames for the destruction of rare plants when a new prison is built on the land they grew on.

The Underdwellers.

Batman sets out too stop Sewer King a Fagan like villain who is using children to commit crimes.

P.O.V

Bullock and other officers are under investigation after a bust goes wrong.

The Forgotten

Bruce loses his memory after being knocked out investigating the disappearance of homeless people, waking with no memory he finds himself working as slave labour.

Mark Hamill what a legend. Amazing Joker.

Last edited by trebor8273; 28th July 2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old 20th April 2021, 09:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Michael Keaton Will Return as Batman in The Flash, Publicist Confirms

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...firmed%3famp=1

After hinting that he is hesitant to join The Flash due to concerns about COVID-19, Michael Keaton has been confirmed to reprise his role as Batman opposite Ezra Miller's Barry Allen. Keaton's talent agency, ICM Partners, confirmed the news to The Wrap. The long-delayed solo movie began production today, with director Andy Muschietti announcing the kick-off on Instagram.

Keaton voiced some ease at the prospect of joining The Flash solo film in March, expressing concern over scheduling and COVID-19 transmission in the UK.

I keep my eye more on the COVID situation in the UK than anything," Keaton said. "That will determine everything... That's my first thing about all projects. I look at it and go, is this thing going to kill me, literally? And you know, if it doesn't, then we talk."

Keaton's involvement in The Flash brings the movie's tally of Batmen to two, with Ben Affleck also set to reprise his role as Bruce Wayne in the movie. The film is expected to confront DC's multiverse, with the story planned as a new take on the Flashpoint storyline.Alongside Keaton and Affleck, the cast also includes Sasha Calle as Supergirl, Kiersey Clemons as Iris West, and Maribel Verdú as Nora Allen, Barry's mother. Although Billy Crudup played Barry's father in Justice League, Ron Livingston will take over the role of Henry Allen for The Flash's solo film.

It's going to be fun and exciting and there are a lot of DC characters in it," said producer Barbara Muschietti. "Flash is the superhero of this film because he is the bridge between all of these characters and timelines. And in a way, it restarts everything and doesn't forget anything."

Keaton played the Caped Crusader in 1989's Batman and 1992's Batman Returns, both directed by Tim Burton. The two were expected to return for a third movie, but both dropped out and Keaton was replaced by Kilmer for 1995's Batman Forever. Since then, Keaton has expressed interest in returning to the role.

The Flash is set to hit theaters on November 4, 2022.
iank likes this.
Old 1st August 2021, 08:03 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Walk the Straight and Narrow

Crookedarrow.jpg

Shoot A Crooked Arrow./Walk the Straight and Narrow Episode 35,36. September 7, 1966.
Batman and Robin are back in Season 2,this time there villainous opponent is the Archer, played by Art Carney...Archer is trying to be a Robin Hood, giving away all the loot to the poor people of Gotham city...The first episode is a great start to the new season, its bright and loud and just as camp as ever...And while the Archer is not a top tier Batman villain,(another created for the show, although I'm sure there are some similarities to other comic book character's) the Archer is a decent enough villain and certainly flamboyant enough with his side kicks Big John and Crier Tuck, not to mention his version of Maid Marion, Maid Marilyn (portrayed by Barbara Nichols) who spends quite a lot of her screen time eating, mostly fried chicken, she is a great sassy villain side kick and has sort of Mamie Van Doren thing going on....A nice over the top performance from Alan A. Dale played Robert Cornthwaite as double crossing Wayne Foundation director...It has been a while since i watched the first series, and i have to say its a welcome return to this show, just a fun, camp and colourful bit of entertainment...so Batman alias Alfred in disguise, even does a bit of social distancing by veining a cold, and using this as an excuse not to mingle....

Old 8th August 2021, 10:42 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default Hot Off the Griddle

Hot Off the Griddle/The Cat and the Fiddle...37/38

THE ANSWER TO THESE AND OTHER BURNING QUESTIONS TOMORROW! SAME CAT-TIME, SAME CAT-CHANNEL!

Something big up her paw, Eh what's that you say Bats???...Holy incomprehensible dialogue...Julie Newmar returns in all her shiny catsuit glory as Cat Woman, as she and her gang of cat burglars go on a robbery spree, of course this does not go unnoticed by Commissioner Gordon and his imbecilic sidekick Chief O'Hara, who then get right on the bat phone of course. Its a good job the writers of Are You Being Served were not involved in the writing of the script, the cat puns come thick and fast, we can only guess what would have happened if Mrs. Slocombe was cast as cat woman, my brain would have gone into overload with pussy jokes...Batman is in good form this episode, correcting Robin on his grammar and reprimanding him when he complains about putting 5 cents into the parking meter, he sounds like he is rehearsing for a public information film whenever he goes into punctuation mode...There is a notable early screen role for James Brolin as security van driver who Cat woman takes a fancy too while dressed as an old lady...She also makes several attempts to get into the Bats briefs much to Robins annoyance, and of course Bats naturally rebukes her advances...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5ECB7855-86E4-4FFF-AC11-834F19287037.jpg (48.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Griddle.jpg (59.4 KB, 0 views)

Old 12th August 2021, 09:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Restarted Batman the animated series, watched all the ones in previous post as well as these.

Be a Clown.

The Joker inadvertently kidnaps the mayor's son , after the mayor insults him on TV, it's up too batman to rescue the little brat. The Joker episode are always enjoyable thanks to Mark Hamill.

Two Face part one and two.

District attorney Harvey Dent is feeling the strain of going after mobster Rupert Thorne , he slowly begins to lose it and after a terrible accident he snaps and becomes Two Face and starts a crime spree seeking revenge on Thorne. It's up to his best friend Bruce Wayne as the Barman to try and stop his friend.

It's never too late.

Batman tries to help a aging mobster see the error of his ways. A enjoyable and well written episode .

I've got a Batman in my basement.

After Batman is injured a young boy and his friends hide him in his basement. A bit of a dull episode.

Be_A_Clown-Title_Card.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Two-Face_Part_I_Title_Card.jpg (5.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg It's_Never_Too_Late-Title_Card.jpg (15.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg I've_Got_Batman_in_My_Basement-Title_Card.jpg (13.6 KB, 1 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!