Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   Suspiria to be a tv series. Good or bad idea? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/12947-suspiria-tv-series-good-bad-idea.html)

gag 8th April 2015 08:43 PM

Suspiria to be a tv series. Good or bad idea?

As the title states Suspiria to be a tv series do you think it a good idea or bad idea.
I must admit Argento like a few other film directors they had their day and need to retire.
Dario Argento to oversee “SUSPIRIA” TV series! | FANGORIA®

trebor8273 8th April 2015 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 443493)
As the title states Suspiria to be a tv series do you think it a good idea or bad idea.
I must admit Argento like a few other film directors they had their day and need to retire.

Bad, he will just spoil it, not the director he used to be.

Make Them Die Slowly 8th April 2015 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 443493)

From the article, the show will have nothing whatsoever to do with the film and is being pitched as a supernatural spin on Sherlock Holmes. Good luck to Argento I say as I often wonder what filmmakers in decline do for money to live on.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th April 2015 09:00 PM

It sounds ok to me.

Nothing really to do with the Suspiria film as it's set at the turn of the 20th century and about a Sherlock type character.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th April 2015 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 443498)
From the article, the show will have nothing whatsoever to do with the film and is being pitched as a supernatural spin on Sherlock Holmes. Good luck to Argento I say as I often wonder what filmmakers in decline do for money to live on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 443499)
It sounds ok to me.

Nothing really to do with the Suspiria film as it's set at the turn of the 20th century and about a Sherlock type character.

Snap. :lol:

Hawkmonger 8th April 2015 09:06 PM

Sounds pointless as ****.

trebor8273 8th April 2015 09:18 PM

Should of read what it was about, but still think it's going to be bad to many sherlock type shows around. The man really needs to retire with some of his dignity still intact

Frankenhooker 8th April 2015 09:19 PM

Django is also being developed for TV apparently, the Corbucci films are cited as a source rather than Tarantino.

trebor8273 8th April 2015 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenhooker (Post 443504)
Django is also being developed for TV apparently, the Corbucci films are cited as a source rather than Tarantino.

That I would watch, and also think it would be good and something a little differnt as I don't think there any "western" type shows on TV

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th April 2015 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 443503)
Should of read what it was about, but still think it's going to be bad to many sherlock type shows around.

Like what Treb?

Sherlock with three episodes a year if we are lucky? :lol: