Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree10Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 8th April 2015, 08:43 PM
gag's Avatar
gag gag is online now
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Here there and everywhere
Blog Entries: 1
Default Suspiria to be a tv series. Good or bad idea?

As the title states Suspiria to be a tv series do you think it a good idea or bad idea.
I must admit Argento like a few other film directors they had their day and need to retire.
Dario Argento to oversee “SUSPIRIA” TV series! | FANGORIA®
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 8th April 2015, 08:47 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
As the title states Suspiria to be a tv series do you think it a good idea or bad idea.
I must admit Argento like a few other film directors they had their day and need to retire.
Dario Argento to oversee “SUSPIRIA” TV series! | FANGORIA®
Bad, he will just spoil it, not the director he used to be.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 8th April 2015, 09:00 PM
Make Them Die Slowly's Avatar
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2009
Blog Entries: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
As the title states Suspiria to be a tv series do you think it a good idea or bad idea.
I must admit Argento like a few other film directors they had their day and need to retire.
Dario Argento to oversee “SUSPIRIA” TV series! | FANGORIA®
From the article, the show will have nothing whatsoever to do with the film and is being pitched as a supernatural spin on Sherlock Holmes. Good luck to Argento I say as I often wonder what filmmakers in decline do for money to live on.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 8th April 2015, 09:00 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

It sounds ok to me.

Nothing really to do with the Suspiria film as it's set at the turn of the 20th century and about a Sherlock type character.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 8th April 2015, 09:01 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
From the article, the show will have nothing whatsoever to do with the film and is being pitched as a supernatural spin on Sherlock Holmes. Good luck to Argento I say as I often wonder what filmmakers in decline do for money to live on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
It sounds ok to me.

Nothing really to do with the Suspiria film as it's set at the turn of the 20th century and about a Sherlock type character.
Snap.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 8th April 2015, 09:06 PM
Hawkmonger's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bolton...The Cursed Earth of Europe
Default

Sounds pointless as ****.
trebor8273 likes this.
__________________
Sent from my freezer with the power of will and a bit of crack.
My Deviantart page- For 2000AD and anime fan art with a pinch of nature.

DVD and BD collection
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 8th April 2015, 09:18 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Should of read what it was about, but still think it's going to be bad to many sherlock type shows around. The man really needs to retire with some of his dignity still intact
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 8th April 2015, 09:19 PM
Frankenhooker's Avatar
Certified Maniac
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Brizzle
Default

Django is also being developed for TV apparently, the Corbucci films are cited as a source rather than Tarantino.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 8th April 2015, 09:20 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenhooker View Post
Django is also being developed for TV apparently, the Corbucci films are cited as a source rather than Tarantino.
That I would watch, and also think it would be good and something a little differnt as I don't think there any "western" type shows on TV
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 8th April 2015, 09:21 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Emperor
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Should of read what it was about, but still think it's going to be bad to many sherlock type shows around.
Like what Treb?

Sherlock with three episodes a year if we are lucky?
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.