Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   Netflix Originals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/13282-netflix-originals.html)

Nordicdusk 12th December 2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 616934)
Are all these subscription services sustainable?

I don't do any other than Sky and BT for the football? However they are expensive enough.

When you add Prime, Netflix, Disney, and all the other subscriber channels then i imagine the price per month is ridiculous to actually be in with a chance of watching everything

Im a guest on my girlfriends Netflix account so thats the job :lol:

gag 16th December 2019 08:25 PM

Money heist season 4

Nordicdusk 17th December 2019 09:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 221428

Great five part documentary on Henry Lee Lucas. Its shocking how many people he claimed to have killed and even more shocking was the fact the law didn't care if he did or not as long as cases were closed and their own reputation was enhanced. The knock-on effect of all this didn't just impact his victims and their family members but anyone who tried to uncover the truth. Great stuff.

Justin101 17th December 2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 617140)
Attachment 221428

Great five part documentary on Henry Lee Lucas. Its shocking how many people he claimed to have killed and even more shocking was the fact the law didn't care if he did or not as long as cases were closed and their own reputation was enhanced. The knock-on effect of all this didn't just impact his victims and their family members but anyone who tried to uncover the truth. Great stuff.

I'm keen to watch this, a great stop-gap before the next season of Mindhunter comes out :)

Probably going to wait until after Christmas, or save it for my flight to Japan in January!

Nordicdusk 17th December 2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 617141)
I'm keen to watch this, a great stop-gap before the next season of Mindhunter comes out :)

Probably going to wait until after Christmas, or save it for my flight to Japan in January!

Lucky you going back to Japan.

Justin101 17th December 2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 617159)
Lucky you going back to Japan.

3rd time! We were trying to find a property to buy in the summer and couldn't, got all frustrated and annoyed so booked the holiday, then we found somewhere to buy the next week :lol: Terrible timing, we're just about to complete...

Nordicdusk 29th December 2019 01:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 221643

Finished the first season last night and i loved it. I love the games but this is based on the books which i have never read but the games still help with the fimiliarity of the world and characters. Henry Cavill plays Geralt perfectly the fighting was great the cgi was decent with plenty of great creatures on show. So many great characters and this season was only the very tip of the iceberg just getting us familiar with the characters. The timeline can be a bit all over the place jumping forward and back but it does come together brilliantly in the final episode. Oh and i almost forgot BOOBS :xmasnuts:

found out earlier today season 2 isnt releasing until 2021 :xmastongue:

bleakshaun 29th December 2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 617724)
Attachment 221643

Finished the first season last night and i loved it. I love the games but this is based on the books which i have never read but the games still help with the fimiliarity of the world and characters. Henry Cavill plays Geralt perfectly the fighting was great the cgi was decent with plenty of great creatures on show. So many great characters and this season was only the very tip of the iceberg just getting us familiar with the characters. The timeline can be a bit all over the place jumping forward and back but it does come together brilliantly in the final episode. Oh and i almost forgot BOOBS :xmasnuts:

found out earlier today season 2 isnt releasing until 2021 :xmastongue:

The books are worth a read

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Nordicdusk 30th December 2019 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 617759)
The books are worth a read

I used to just fly through books but the last few years i struggle to finish one whatever happened i don't know. I bought all the GOT books and i barely made a dent in the first book.

bleakshaun 30th December 2019 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 617770)
I used to just fly through books but the last few years i struggle to finish one whatever happened i don't know. I bought all the GOT books and i barely made a dent in the first book.

They start off slow when reading but once you get into them you'll pick up the pace, the witcher books are easier to get into