Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree112Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th December 2019, 08:01 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Are all these subscription services sustainable?

I don't do any other than Sky and BT for the football? However they are expensive enough.

When you add Prime, Netflix, Disney, and all the other subscriber channels then i imagine the price per month is ridiculous to actually be in with a chance of watching everything
Im a guest on my girlfriends Netflix account so thats the job
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 16th December 2019, 09:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Money heist season 4
Old 17th December 2019, 10:41 AM
Cult Master

the-confession-killer-netflix-review.jpg

Great five part documentary on Henry Lee Lucas. Its shocking how many people he claimed to have killed and even more shocking was the fact the law didn't care if he did or not as long as cases were closed and their own reputation was enhanced. The knock-on effect of all this didn't just impact his victims and their family members but anyone who tried to uncover the truth. Great stuff.
Old 17th December 2019, 10:45 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 221428

Great five part documentary on Henry Lee Lucas. Its shocking how many people he claimed to have killed and even more shocking was the fact the law didn't care if he did or not as long as cases were closed and their own reputation was enhanced. The knock-on effect of all this didn't just impact his victims and their family members but anyone who tried to uncover the truth. Great stuff.
I'm keen to watch this, a great stop-gap before the next season of Mindhunter comes out

Probably going to wait until after Christmas, or save it for my flight to Japan in January!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 17th December 2019, 01:27 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm keen to watch this, a great stop-gap before the next season of Mindhunter comes out

Probably going to wait until after Christmas, or save it for my flight to Japan in January!
Lucky you going back to Japan.
Old 17th December 2019, 02:21 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Lucky you going back to Japan.
3rd time! We were trying to find a property to buy in the summer and couldn't, got all frustrated and annoyed so booked the holiday, then we found somewhere to buy the next week Terrible timing, we're just about to complete...

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 29th December 2019, 02:57 AM
Cult Master

ELCdGnzU4AAnSsR-1014x570.jpg

Finished the first season last night and i loved it. I love the games but this is based on the books which i have never read but the games still help with the fimiliarity of the world and characters. Henry Cavill plays Geralt perfectly the fighting was great the cgi was decent with plenty of great creatures on show. So many great characters and this season was only the very tip of the iceberg just getting us familiar with the characters. The timeline can be a bit all over the place jumping forward and back but it does come together brilliantly in the final episode. Oh and i almost forgot BOOBS

found out earlier today season 2 isnt releasing until 2021
Old 29th December 2019, 07:13 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Attachment 221643

Finished the first season last night and i loved it. I love the games but this is based on the books which i have never read but the games still help with the fimiliarity of the world and characters. Henry Cavill plays Geralt perfectly the fighting was great the cgi was decent with plenty of great creatures on show. So many great characters and this season was only the very tip of the iceberg just getting us familiar with the characters. The timeline can be a bit all over the place jumping forward and back but it does come together brilliantly in the final episode. Oh and i almost forgot BOOBS

found out earlier today season 2 isnt releasing until 2021
The books are worth a read

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 30th December 2019, 07:34 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
The books are worth a read

I used to just fly through books but the last few years i struggle to finish one whatever happened i don't know. I bought all the GOT books and i barely made a dent in the first book.
bleakshaun likes this.

Last edited by Nordicdusk; 30th December 2019 at 08:03 AM.
Old 30th December 2019, 09:20 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
I used to just fly through books but the last few years i struggle to finish one whatever happened i don't know. I bought all the GOT books and i barely made a dent in the first book.
They start off slow when reading but once you get into them you'll pick up the pace, the witcher books are easier to get into

Like this? Share it using the links below!