Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   Heads up people - The upcoming television programme thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/13421-heads-up-people-upcoming-television-programme-thread.html)

Susan Foreman 20th June 2017 02:36 PM

Sherlock writers Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss reunite on new Dracula drama for the BBC

Make Them Die Slowly 20th June 2017 09:00 PM

A third series of the excellent Detectorists is filming this summer.

Inspector Abberline 20th June 2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 538652)
A third series of the excellent Detectorists is filming this summer.

Yeah I read about this, there was a recent interview with Mackenzie*Crook, they'll have the weather for it at least.

Susan Foreman 21st June 2017 05:12 AM

The League of Gentlemen IS officially returning and work has begun on new scripts

Susan Foreman 21st June 2017 10:11 AM

July premiers on The Horror Channel

1st - The Chernobyl Diaries: A group of young tourists hoping for an adventure off the beaten path, hire an extreme-tour guide. In spite of warnings, the tour guide takes the sightseers to the town of Pripyat, Ukraine, once home to workers at the nearby Chernobyl nuclear power plant but abandoned after the 1986 nuclear disaster. After briefly exploring the ghost town, the tourists find themselves stranded - and worse, they are not alone.

8th - The Apparition: Plagued by frightening occurrences in their home, Kelly (Ashley Greene) and Ben (Sebastian Stan) learn that a university's parapsychology experiment produced an entity that is now haunting them. The malevolent spirit feeds on fear and torments the couple no matter where they run. Desperate, Kelly and Ben turn to a paranormal researcher (Tom Felton), but even with his aid, it may already be too late to save themselves from the terrifying presence

15th - Phantasm: The residents of a small town have begun dying under strange circumstances, leading young Mike (Michael Baldwin) to investigate. After discovering that the Tall Man (Angus Scrimm), the town's mortician, is killing and reanimating the dead as misshapen zombies, Mike seeks help from his older brother, Jody (Bill Thornbury), and local ice cream man Reggie (Reggie Bannister). Working together, they try to lure out and kill the Tall Man, all the while avoiding his minions and a deadly silver sphere

22nd - The Possession of Michael King: Michael King (Shane Johnson) doesn't believe in God or The Devil. Following the sudden death of his wife, the documentary filmmaker decides to make his next film about the search for the existence of the supernatural. Michael decides to make himself the centre of the experiment in the hope of proving that religion, spiritualism, and the paranormal are nothing more than myth. But something does happen. An evil and horrifying force has taken over Michael King. And it will not let him go

28th - Open House: Alice (Rachel Blanchard) is just going through a divorce from Josh (Stephen Moyer) and has her house on the market. Unknown to her, a murderous couple, David (Brian Geraghty) and his accomplice Lila (Tricia Helfer), has sneaked in and hidden. When Alice returns, instead of killing her, David takes her captive, locking her up in the crawlspace in the basement. He wants to keep her alive but doesn't tell Lila. Whilst the psychotic couple engage in a sex and kill-spree with anyone visiting the house, Alice begins to understand the strange bond between her captors and David's interest in her...

Susan Foreman 1st August 2017 08:32 AM

This is good news

September 2017

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...29&oe=59EFAAF1

Justin101 1st August 2017 08:46 AM

As long as they're not the colourised versions!
I've been wanting to buy the DVD box set for ages, but it's so ****ing big :lol:

Susan Foreman 1st August 2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 544554)
I've been wanting to buy the DVD box set for ages, but it's so ****ing big :lol:

Quality AND quantity however!

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd August 2017 09:50 PM

Just read the new series of Celebrity Big Brother is starting on whatever channel.

I had no idea this was still going. As for celebrities well i've heard of five of them.

That makes ten i never knew existed. So much for celebrity.

Celebrity Big Brother: Who are the contestants? - BBC News

Rik 2nd August 2017 09:58 PM

I wonder if Derek Acorah will have brought Sam* in with him :lol:

*his fake spirit guide for those that never watched the early series's of Most Haunted