All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th February 2022, 05:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
If you can't wait to see it the full movie movie is on YouTube. One of those films where the cast want to forget it was made and they were in it
Nevermind the cast wanting to forget it was made I think the general public wanted to as well.
Susan Foreman and MrBarlow like this.
Old 20th February 2022, 05:48 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Nevermind the cast wanting to forget it was made I think the general public wanted to as well.
I watched half of it and switched it off, and can't really remember much about it
Old 22nd February 2022, 05:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

https://screenrant.com/nightmare-elm...reaming-where/

Nightmare on Elm Street TV Show Available to Stream For First Time Ever
For the first time ever, the official Nightmare on Elm Street TV show, Freddy's Nightmares, is available to stream online in its entirety.

A Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy's Nightmares Robert Englund
Freddy's Nightmares, the official A Nightmare on Elm Street TV show, is now available to stream online. Freddy's Nightmares acted as an anthology series, running for two seasons between 1988-1990. Much like the Cryptkeeper in Tales From the Crypt, Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) acted as the host, introducing every episode. While almost every episode revolved around stories and characters that didn't connect to any of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, the pilot episode was a prequel to Wes Craven's iconic horror film.

The seven original Nightmare on Elm Street movies and Freddy vs. Jason have seen multiple rereleases over the years as technology evolved from VHS, to DVD, to Blu-ray. However, the same can't be said for Freddy's Nightmares. Despite Freddy having a die-hard fan base, the character's entire TV show has never gotten a home release. Select episodes were released on VHS and in the special features of certain DVD/Blu-ray collections. Because of this, horror fans have had to rely on bootleg versions of the series to view it in its entirety.

Why Freddys Nightmares Has Never Been Given A Full Home Video Release

While it's unknown if Freddy's Nightmares will ever get a physical home video release, the folks over at Bloody Disgusting have included all 44 episodes on their streaming service, Screambox. Their streaming service itself is free, but since Freddy's Nightmares is part of their Premium Content, viewers will have to pay a minimum of $4.99 a month to watch the show.

A Nightmare on Elm Street's future is currently unknown, but since Craven's estate regained rights to the franchise back in 2019, it's assumed Freddy will eventually return. The last horror buffs heard, Craven's estate was exploring ideas for another movie and/or a TV show. However, nothing has solidified in the last few years. That being said, given the character's popularity, and in turn, the money Freddy brings to the box office, it's all but inevitable that more news on the franchise will come out in the coming years.

Because there hasn't been any new Freddy Krueger content since the Nightmare on Elm Street reboot was released in 2010, it makes it that much more exciting to be able to stream Freddy's Nightmares. The show may not have been critically acclaimed or given as much attention as other horror anthologies like Friday the 13th: The Series, but this is a big deal for fans that weren't able to watch Freddy's Nightmares on TV. After all, this marks the first time ever that all 44 episodes are available for horror fans to binge-watch.
MrBarlow likes this.

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 23rd February 2022 at 10:07 AM.
Old 23rd February 2022, 07:59 AM
Cult Master

The first official teaser trailer for the 'Lord Of The Rings' television series

trebor8273 likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 2nd March 2022, 02:08 PM
Cult Master

I'm sure that everyone on the forum has seen it umpteen times, but...
"The Horror Channel is dedicated to bringing great cult thrillers to its audience and this trend continues with The Prisoner, a taut psycho-thriller about a secret agent who retires and finds himself thrown into a Kafka-esque world of mindplay and enigma - a man known only as No. 6.

A major cult following has built up around one of the most inventive and ground-breaking TV series ever produced. Multi-talented and twice winner of an Emmy, Patrick McGoohan who stars, also created and produced the series and wrote and directed many of the episodes.

Produced by Everyman Films for distribution by Lew Grade's ITC Entertainment, a single series of seventeen episodes was filmed between September 1966 and January 1968, with exterior locations shot in Portmeirion, Wales.

The series was first broadcast in the UK on 29 September 1967 and although the show was sold as a thriller in the style of the previous series starring McGoohan, Danger Man, its combination of 1960s counterculture themes and surrealistic setting had a big influence on science fiction and fantasy TV programming"
The Prisoner begins 10th March at 6pm on Horror

Last edited by Susan Foreman; 2nd March 2022 at 02:29 PM.
Old 5th March 2022, 12:29 PM
Cult Master

Here's something for the children (or yourself if we are being honest!)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Larry Tha Lamb In Toytown.jpg (24.2 KB, 5 views)
Demoncrat likes this.

Old 5th March 2022, 12:36 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
I'm sure that everyone on the forum has seen it umpteen times, but...
I've owned the Network dvd box set for over a decade and never got round to watching it. I do have vague memories of watching a borrowed vhs back in the early 90's though.
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 6th March 2022, 08:06 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I've owned the Network dvd box set for over a decade and never got round to watching it. I do have vague memories of watching a borrowed vhs back in the early 90's though.
I've had the boxset a few years. The first episode was great but past that it all fell apart I felt and I've only ever managed a few. Every episode sort of feels like it's starting over and goes nowhere.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
Old 8th March 2022, 09:18 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Another walking dead spin off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2A0F985F-AF0B-4F37-AA09-ABA2E44EC7A0.jpg (97.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 8th March 2022, 09:36 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

looks like Amazon and Sony are doing a God of War series. have doubts how this would work , would be a serious hercules?

also who could play krotos, only person i can see close to size is the rock but he would be too expesive and just can see him in the role, suppose he could cgi

https://deadline.com/2022/03/god-of-...os-1234959867/

Like this? Share it using the links below!