All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2019, 05:13 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
In case there are still people out there who (like me) have yet to see Captain America: Civil War, it's on ITV2 at 7.10 tonight.
It'll be around 5hrs long with all the adverts

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 29th September 2019, 07:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Been watching some Fireball XL5. Interesting stuff. People in space ... without helmets
Their take on race relations is somewhat unique and all. I look forward to seeing the rest of them.
nosferatu42 likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 29th September 2019, 07:34 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
It'll be around 5hrs long with all the adverts
I said that earlier when my brother-in-law mentioned that it was on, that’s why me and my youngest boy are watching Mrs Doubtfire instead
Justin101 likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 1st October 2019, 05:59 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just seen this thought I'd post it incase anyone interested .

A 25-minute episode of The Coming of the Martians, our critically acclaimed faithful dramatisation of H. G. Wells' The War of the Worlds, is now available to download for FREE LISTENING!
The episode covers the first 25 minutes from the sighting of activity of Mars to the first enounter with the fighting machines.
https://www.sherwoodsoundstudios.com...-free-episode/
#thewaroftheworlds #waroftheworlds
Old 7th October 2019, 08:42 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Trailer for new walking dead spin off

Old 9th October 2019, 06:39 AM
Cult Master

HAUNTED HALLOWEEN SEASON on The Horror Channel, every night at 9.00 PM from October 19th

For thirteen nights, from Saturday 19th to Thursday 31st October, Horror Channel presents a Haunted Halloween Season, a supernaturally spooky selection of the scariest movies, including:

19th - The Unspoken - UK premier: Eerie paranormal horror. Years after a family mysteriously disappears without a trace from their home, the current occupants' babysitter finds herself plagued by terrifying supernatural forces

20th - Amithville II: The Possession: Burt Young (Rocky) stars in the sequel to the mother of all haunted house films. A family moves into their new home, only to discover a demon has taken hold of their son

21st - The Innkeepers: Creepy thriller with Sara Paxton. On their last shift before the supposedly haunted inn they work at shuts down, two employees set out to investigate the rumours - with horrifying results

22nd - Stir Of Echoes: Chilling mystery starring Kevin Bacon, based on a novel by cult author Richard Matheson. After being hypnotised, a man starts experiencing disturbing visions of a ghostly girl

23rd - The Messengers: Small-town supernatural scares starring Kristen Stewart. A darkness invades a seemingly serene farm in North Dakota, and the Solomon family is torn apart by suspicion, mayhem and murder

24th - Flight 7500: Mile high horror with True Blood's Ryan Kwanten. After an overnight flight from Los Angeles to Tokyo is hit by turbulence, a dark supernatural force begins to torment the crew and passengers

25th - The Woman In Black: Chilling supernatural thriller with Daniel Radcliffe. A young lawyer travels to a remote village to put a late client's affairs in order, but discovers the locals are hiding a terrible secret

26th - The Possession: Malevolent horror following what happens when a girl buys an antique box at a yard sale that contains a malicious spirit. Can her parents lift the curse it places on her?

27th - The Nun: Supernatural horror. Eighteen years after her unexplained death, the former students of a sadistic nun are terrorised by a murderous ghostly apparition

28th - The Eye: Mystery drama starring Jessica Alba. A woman receives an eye transplant that allows her to see into the supernatural world

29th - The Pact: Supernatural horror with Casper Van Dien. A woman returns to her family home after her mother's death to find her sister has vanished, and soon begins to suspect that the house may be haunted

30th - Boo: Sinister scares. A group of young friends spend Halloween in a dilapidated hospital, and soon find trouble-a-plenty in the ghoulish form of a psychotic spirit intent on escaping the dank wards

31st - Pay The Ghost: Sinister supernatural drama starring Nicolas Cage. Determined to find his missing son, a professor embarks on a terrifying search for answers that brings him up against a malevolent spirit
Demoncrat and bleakshaun like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 9th October 2019, 02:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Can't wait!

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/star-...-season-3-news

While this looks awful.
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 9th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post

Can't wait!

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/star-...-season-3-news

While this looks awful.
These trailers for Picard look really good each one is better than the last.

Great to see Ryker is in it, Troi also. Seven of Nine looks fantastic as well. The new younger crew members give off a good first impression so fingers crossed. In fact it looks like it could be a shit hot adventure fighting the Borg.

This had better be getting a dvd release at some point.
Old 11th October 2019, 08:07 AM
Cult Master

Just saw that HBO have given the go ahead for a Maniac Cop series from Nicolas Winding Refn. He said it will be an all out action horror hopefully they don't make a balls of it.

mc.jpg
Old 11th October 2019, 11:44 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Just saw that HBO have given the go ahead for a Maniac Cop series from Nicolas Winding Refn. He said it will be an all out action horror hopefully they don't make a balls of it.

Attachment 219819

Sounds like they're going for a Maniac Cop 2 feel for the show, which is understandable as it's definitely the best of the three films.
trebor8273 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!