Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Rem and stimpy getting a reboot,
Tbh I never watched it.
https://www.ihorror.com/ren-stimpy-i...omedy-central/

So Beavis and butthead

https://www.variety.com/2020/tv/news...234695587/amp/
I love both of these shows. If the reboots are as good as the original series, they will be perfect late evening viewing for me.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 6th August 2020, 05:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

There is little chance that ANY R&S "reboot" will be much cop imho. All he does is hit the poor cat . GONE.
Plus originator has been unpersoned by current standards, so watered down poop is what you'll get.
PASS.

I'm quite a fan of the original series. As it wasn't a typical animated series at the time. And still isn't imho.
I'll go back under my bridge now (where I keeps me box sets)

REWATCH!!!

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 6th August 2020, 06:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
There is little chance that ANY R&S "reboot" will be much cop imho. All he does is hit the poor cat . GONE.
Plus originator has been unpersoned by current standards, so watered down poop is what you'll get.
PASS.

I'm quite a fan of the original series. As it wasn't a typical animated series at the time. And still isn't imho.
I'll go back under my bridge now (where I keeps me box sets)

REWATCH!!!
Sadly what I was thinking they won't take the risk with all the woke/ diversity nonsense as it's bound to upset some sad humorless moron.

Surprised someone idiot hasn't complained about stuff like Rick and Morty.

Quicker people come too there senses and the whole woke nonsense ends the better.
Old 6th August 2020, 07:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Tee Hee

Their kids will all be Garnett fans
trebor8273 likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 12th August 2020, 09:24 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Rebooting fresh prince of Bel air.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...-works-1306799

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 12th August 2020 at 09:38 AM.
Old 21st August 2020, 03:29 PM
Cult Master

September on The Horror Channel

4th - Shed of the Dead: UK TV Premier. Trevor and Graham live very ordinary lives. Except when they inhabit their alter egos, Casimir and Sir Brandt, characters from the fantasy war games they play in Graham's basement and Trevor's allotment shed. Then, they really are the heroes they imagine themselves to be. So when a neighbour's murderous activities unfortunately coincide with the zombie apocalypse, Graham and Trevor set off on a quest to save the women in their lives, and therein try to live up to the mantle of 'hero'

5th - The Vault: UK TV premiere. In order to save their brother Michael, the Dillon sisters have organised a bank robbery, but when the upstairs vault doesn't have enough money to cover Michael's debt, on the advice of Assistant Bank Manager Ed Maas (James Franco), they drill into the downstairs vault. The bank's basement hides a terrible secret and before long, the Dillons have to choose whether to face the police outside or the terrible supernatural forces in the vault below

11th - Mara: Psychologist Kate Fuller (Olga Kurylenko) is assigned to the murder of a man who has seemingly been strangled in his sleep by his wife and the only witness is their eight-year-old daughter, Sophie. As Kate digs into the mystery of an ancient demon which kills people as they lie in slumber, she experiences the same petrifying symptoms as all previous victims and spirals through a chilling nightmare to save herself and Sophie before she dares to fall asleep again

12th - Ghosts of Mars: Mars, 2176 AD. On a Red Planet that has become the dangerous manifest destiny of an overpopulated Earth, police Lt. Melanie Ballard (Natasha Henstridge) is on assignment to bring James "Desolation" Williams (Ice Cube), the planet's most notorious criminal, to justice. What began as a battle between cop and criminal soon turns into a battle for human survival and escape from the doomed planet, as Ballard and Williams join forces in mortal combat with the "Ghosts of Mars".

18th - Night of the Creeps: Johnny (Ken Heron) and his girlfriend Pam (Alice Cadogan), the perfect co-ed couple, are enjoying Lover's Lane one evening in 1959 when suddenly Johnny's attention is diverted to an evil light. He leaves to explore it, never to return again. Twenty-seven years later, when two college boys, Chris (Jason Lively) and J.C. (Steve Marshall), pledge a tempestuous fraternity, they encounter Johnny's frozen body

19th - A Good Marriage: Celebrating 25 years of marriage, Darcy feels her life is complete with a loving husband and wonderful children. Outside their lives a serial killer hunts his victims, killing young females, whilst a suspicious stranger stalks Darcy's family. Gradually, she realises that her husband is not who she thought and it's not only her marriage under threat, but also her life.

25th - Visions: Leaving her hectic city lifestyle behind, young mother-to-be Eveleigh (Isla Fisher), joins her husband David (Anson Mount) at their beautiful new vineyard home only to be plagued by terrifying noises and visions of a sinister hooded figure. No one else hears or sees these hallucinations, not even David, who grows increasingly worried about his wife's well-being. Desperate to prove her sanity, Eveleigh hunts down locals who reveal the haunted history of the vineyard in which she now resides. But when the pieces come together, the answer is far different - and more dangerous to her and her baby - than she ever imagined

26th - Legion: UK TV Premier. The Archangel Michael (Paul Bettany) descends to earth to ward off God's legion of angels sent to herald the Apocalypse and destroy mankind. He travels to the remote Paradise Falls diner, an unlikely battlefield where the diner's owner (Dennis Quaid), a group of strangers and a young pregnant waitress (Adrianne Palicki) are humanity's only hope for survival.

Carpenter, King and Hodder usher in Horror Channel's September line-up of prime-time premieres

trebor8273 and MrBarlow like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 23rd August 2020, 10:00 AM
Cult Acolyte

FRACKING HELL !!!!

trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 23rd August 2020, 11:50 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
FRACKING HELL !!!!

Hmm. A visual spectacle like the one in the trailer should ideally be seen in the cinema, but then a TV show gives extra time for characters and plot threads to be developed and explored, so colour me intrigued.
Old 23rd August 2020, 11:58 AM
Cult Acolyte

You are looking at maybe four hours run time for this cut.
Old 23rd August 2020, 12:46 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
You are looking at maybe four hours run time for this cut.
Considering all the plot threads, characters, and action, that sounds about right.

Like this? Share it using the links below!