Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   Game of Thrones (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/13630-game-thrones.html)

bleakshaun 22nd May 2019 07:25 PM

What the hell is Sophie doing, vaping?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Justin101 22nd May 2019 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 603955)
What the hell is Sophie doing, vaping?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

She's drinking with a straw, you can see it better on instagram :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd May 2019 10:32 PM

Well that's one hell of a spoilerific discussion about the final season of Game of Thrones you lot have going. :pound:

You can't wait to watch it then have f^ck all to say about it! :lol:

Someone's drinking with a straw, someone else has no pants on and there's a bottle of f^cking water on set. You exciting twats, you! :clap:

Justin101 23rd May 2019 06:29 AM

Shush you, we’re still processing it. There are still many story strands just left open, things that did happen were rushed, arcs that should have been over a whole season taking 2 episodes to develop.

I dunno, I guess I’m still in denial that it all happened haha!

Nordicdusk 23rd May 2019 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 603977)
Shush you, we’re still processing it. There are still many story strands just left open, things that did happen were rushed, arcs that should have been over a whole season taking 2 episodes to develop.

I dunno, I guess I’m still in denial that it all happened haha!

It keeps playing over and over in my head since it ended it does feel like an overload of things to talk about but like you say processing into words is a challenge :lol:

Im going to pick up the books to fill the void.

Nordicdusk 23rd May 2019 12:45 PM

How do people here think it should of ended or were ye happy with the ending.

I kept getting the feeling that Jon and Dany would both die and that Arya would be pregnant from Gendry uniting the Starks and the Baratheon families and taking over the ruling of the kingdoms but then Arya never seemed like the sort of person to rule or be ruled. So my first theory was straight out the window. It just brought me back to a conversation between Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon in series 1 when Robert says my son and your daughter should marry and unite the families. Obviously at the time we thought of the other son and daughter :lol:

Nordicdusk 23rd May 2019 12:51 PM

Like the image of the Dragons wins behind Dany another amazing moment for me from season 8 was when Dany gets to finally touch the Iron Throne for the first time you could see the madness in her eyes like the power was totally corrupting right off the bat. Even more than when she just murdered thousands of people earlier that day :lol::lol::lol:

Rik 23rd May 2019 01:16 PM

I was convinced for years that Tyrion was a Targaryen due to subtle hints throughout the series, that theory didn’t work out for me :lol:

I also thought Daario Nawhatshisname would show up, having infiltrated the Golden Company :lol:

Justin101 23rd May 2019 01:30 PM

If the writers hadn't greedily jumped ship to Disney for Star Wars and we got the 2 extra seasons that HBO wanted we might have seen some of those things. Daario ended up being a pointless character, unfortunately, I really liked him.

It's a small mercy that they never killed Tyrion, I could imagine the whole internet exploding in a fiery ball of rage if they killed him off.

Nordicdusk 23rd May 2019 01:45 PM

The perfect ending would of been...........

The camera pans over kingslanding and rises up behind the hound he turns and his eyes are blue and he just laughs and says C***s screen fades to black

THE END

:lol::lol::lol: