Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   Game of Thrones (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/13630-game-thrones.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th August 2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 548366)
Nah, he's gotta stay alive to kill Cersei :nod:

I hadn't considered that possibility because I'd always assumed Tyrion would do it! It does make it more fitting for Jaimie to get revenge for all the crap she's put him through and for discarding him like empty crisp packet when she found another love interest.

Rik 29th August 2017 08:16 PM

That's just one of my many theories for next season, I'm not alone in thinking it too apparently.
Another one is that Tyrian is actually a Targaryen, remember Tywin saying "You're no son of mine" at one point :nod:

Dave Boy 29th August 2017 08:21 PM

I heard that about Tyrian as well.

Justin101 29th August 2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 548366)
Nah, he's gotta stay alive to kill Cersei :nod:

This is my theory too, plus she couldn't kill Tyrion so why would she kill the brother she actually loves!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th August 2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 548370)
That's just one of my many theories for next season, I'm not alone in thinking it too apparently.
Another one is that Tyrian is actually a Targaryen, remember Tywin saying "You're no son of mine" at one point :nod:

He is also very small and dark, not tall and blonde like the other Lannisters. It dawned on me this season that he may not actually be Cersei and Jaimie's brother. However, to him to not be a Lannister would require quite a story arc that I don't think they have time for that.

Rik 29th August 2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 548385)
He is also very small and dark, not tall and blonde like the other Lannisters. It dawned on me this season that he may not actually be Cersei and Jaimie's brother. However, to him to not be a Lannister would require quite a story arc that I don't think they have time for that.

It would probably be revealed in the finale as a ****ing huge cliffhanger...as he's sat on the Iron Throne :nod:

J Harker 29th August 2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 548388)
It would probably be revealed in the finale as a ****ing huge cliffhanger...as he's sat on the Iron Throne :nod:

Tyrion being the best character of the whole thing i would love to see that. Now the seasons finished i don't mind joining the thread. This has for me been by far the season so far. Not just the scope and effects on show but the script, the dialogue has been so sharp and often funny. Plus seeing characters meet that we have waited to see for for years.

Justin101 30th August 2017 11:05 AM

Just saw this on Twitter...

#GameOfThrones director confirms the Night King's ice dragon still breathes fire

Well no shit, did we really need that confirmation since its fire breath melted the wall :lol: FFS SMH etc etc

Rik 30th August 2017 11:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This is something I saw on Reddit yesterday, apparently the Army of Winterness (just made that name up :lol: ) marched through the hole in the wall in a formation like the Direwolf Stark sigil, thus proving that Frozen Darth Maul is definitely a Stark. Not so sure myself :nod:

Attachment 194332

Here's a flipped image of said sigil for comparison

Attachment 194333

Justin101 30th August 2017 11:35 AM

I think people are reading too much into things :lol:

Although the Death King or whatever his name is, could quite possibly be a Stark, I don't doubt that for a moment.