Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   Supernatural (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/1675-supernatural.html)

Kyle 19th September 2009 05:41 PM

yeah i know what you mean and series five is the same up to now! i love the x files but it did get the same way, shame really!

ive never even heard of the dresden files! ill have to check it out.

EmKayMadeley 30th November 2009 10:15 PM

I'm a very big fan of this show, seen every episode they've made so far :P

I'm quite liking the through plot, apparently Eric Kripke planned it to be a five series story. (I think...)

Anyone got any favorite episodes?

Gigantor 4th December 2009 07:43 AM

Yeah Ilike these type of shows just like SANCTUARY and SPECIAL UNIT2

broonage 4th December 2009 08:42 AM

My mum bought me the Series 1 to 3 boxset for Xmas last year as it was "horror". I thought "urrrgghhh, looks crap, but thanks all the same mum". lol

Finally cracked it open this summer, best thing i have ever done! Top entertainment at all levels.
Bought season 4, just need to crack it open after Kingdom Hospital (another excellent series, if somewhat short).

Kyle 6th December 2009 01:31 PM

i dont think i would be able to pick a fav but i love the ones with the trickster in! its a great series im up to series 5 episode 10!

i never thought i would like it either

broonage 7th December 2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 51758)
i dont think i would be able to pick a fav but i love the ones with the trickster in! its a great series im up to series 5 episode 10!

i never thought i would like it either

The trickster is so funny!
I cracked season 4 open, watched the one with the shapeshifter who is lonely last night. Absolutely brilliant!

My top 5 (ok 6!! :)) show:

1. X-Files
2. Twin Peaks
3. Supernatural
4. Masters of Horror
5a. Kingdom Hospital
5b. Nightmares and Dreamscapes

Kyle 7th December 2009 05:13 PM

my top 6 would be pretty similar!

1. twin peaks
2. the prisoner
3. riget ( the kingdom)
4. supernatural
5. x files
6. kingdom hospital

Gigantor 8th December 2009 04:38 AM

I have only seen up to season 3 I saw few eps of it on TV but need to check out more shows

metaldud 6th March 2010 12:49 PM

well season 4 is by far the best but i am only 1/3 of the way through season 5 and its shapping up nicely.

ZonaDeCulto 14th April 2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 42042)
I like the series,but I'm getting bored of the old Angel Vs Demons plot.It was the same with the X Files where you would have decent stand alone stories,then back to the old alien conspiracy plot.

I share your opinion. It started really well, but now the whole Apocalypse thing is starting to get on my nerves. The type of "standalone" episodes from the beginning were great. And where's the Hard Rocking soundtrack? We don't have that anymore. :( I miss Dean's old tapes playing loud in the car :)

But there's still some interesting stuff to watch. And I kinda like the angel that's with them now.

Anyway, it seems there will be another season (the sixth is the last one, so they say).