Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th September 2009, 10:01 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Default Supernatural

i love supernatural and i dont normally watch much tv, i just watched the first episode from series 5 and its looking good!

anyone else like this series?
Old 16th September 2009, 02:56 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

yes ive watched most episodes since beggining
Just missed the odd 1
Old 17th September 2009, 11:10 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Is'nt the guy outta Supernatural, the guy outta DarkAngel.?

That was a great tv series, I really loved it, pity they cut it for Angel or Buffy , even after a poll by the network had put it ahead of both those shows.
Old 17th September 2009, 05:38 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

ive never seen dark angel so im not sure but supernatural is a great series
Old 17th September 2009, 06:37 PM
Cultist in Training

Never saw the show personally, but I hear freat things, they just released Series 4 of the show on US DVD, not too long ago though.
Old 18th September 2009, 10:33 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Is that Dark Angel Slipknot , as 1 & 2 are out on UK dvd, , if so i'll have to try get 3 and 4.

Slicer, can you start watching Supernatual mid season ? . as its on cable but i've missed the first lot of episodes, and it does look good , but I dont wanna start watching it only to get really interested but find out i havent a clue whats going on.

I might try 'On Demand'.
Old 18th September 2009, 06:27 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

you could watch some episodes without watching any before it but a lot of them do carry on from the others

you can buy supernatural series 1 for £10 on play or amazon
Old 18th September 2009, 06:47 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Supernatural is one of those shows that I'd always meant to watch. But, as I have so many films to watch I tend to put them first, plus I don't really watch much TV, and rarely know what's on and when.

So... I've never seen it and it joins a list of other shows I'd meant to watch but never have done. I've never seen an episode of 24, Lost, or Heroes and I've always meant to start watching them online or series linking them on Sky, but I never seem to remember. I don't really like blind-buying TV boxsets either, just in case I don't like them - plus some are pretty expensive.
Old 18th September 2009, 07:20 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
Supernatural is one of those shows that I'd always meant to watch. But, as I have so many films to watch I tend to put them first, plus I don't really watch much TV, and rarely know what's on and when.

So... I've never seen it and it joins a list of other shows I'd meant to watch but never have done. I've never seen an episode of 24, Lost, or Heroes and I've always meant to start watching them online or series linking them on Sky, but I never seem to remember. I don't really like blind-buying TV boxsets either, just in case I don't like them - plus some are pretty expensive.
yeah they are and also i dont really like watching a series once a week i like to finish it in a week so i always buy the dvd ages after so i can buy it for cheap!
Old 19th September 2009, 12:32 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I like the series,but I'm getting bored of the old Angel Vs Demons plot.It was the same with the X Files where you would have decent stand alone stories,then back to the old alien conspiracy plot.I have the first three seasons though & even my daughter has bought them herself.I wonder if the fifth series is the last series after all, as it's supposed to be ?.BTW what's The short-lived Dresden Files like.

Like this? Share it using the links below!