Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

Lino 21st October 2011 02:26 PM

FXUK are showing the extended version of episode 1 (There are two, one running at around 43 minutes, and this extended version that runs around 62 minutes) but they're showing it without ad breaks, so that'll be a nice extra treat! :)

Phurious 21st October 2011 02:59 PM

Phew, thank God I saw this on here or else I'm be missing out. Although FX tend to repeat stuff don't they?

PaulD 21st October 2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lino (Post 191852)
FXUK are showing the extended version of episode 1 (There are two, one running at around 43 minutes, and this extended version that runs around 62 minutes) but they're showing it without ad breaks, so that'll be a nice extra treat! :)

Yeah, they did that when they first showed it last year. Such a great way to watch a feature-lenth episode on tv!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phurious (Post 191860)
Phew, thank God I saw this on here or else I'm be missing out. Although FX tend to repeat stuff don't they?

They repeat stuff once a week usually. And there's always the +1 channel too

antmumford 21st October 2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer (Post 191844)
Cheers my friend! Will see what's going on with Sky+ later. I ain't gonna miss it!!!:clap::clap::clap:

In case you missed my last post, I was wrong, it's only Episode 1 on tonight. I got confused with Series 1 Episode 6 being on beforehand at 9pm. Sorry mate :(

wayfarer 21st October 2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 191888)
In case you missed my last post, I was wrong, it's only Episode 1 on tonight. I got confused with Series 1 Episode 6 being on beforehand at 9pm. Sorry mate :(

No problem dude! I did have a "WTF?" moment when I went back to Sky's planner and there was no back to back:lol:
i thought "Mumford's wrong";)

mercury 22nd October 2011 04:55 PM

Enjoyed this new episode, which is a relief for me as I didn't like how season 1 ended. roll on next Friday:)

wayfarer 28th November 2011 09:47 PM

Ok, I did a bad thing. I couldn't wait until FX's transmission of the mid-season finale (2.07). What a kick in the jacob's this episode was. It was everything that a good living dead drama is, affecting and emotional. Walking Dead fans need to see it:)

antmumford 11th February 2012 02:10 PM

2nd half of Season 2 starts next Friday. I'm so excited !!!! :woot:

wayfarer 3rd March 2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 215903)
2nd half of Season 2 starts next Friday. I'm so excited !!!! :woot:

It's been damn good so far.

kevxxx1 4th March 2012 08:27 AM

The scene in the bar with the two strangers was some of the best TV I've seen in a long while.