Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

antmumford 4th March 2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevxxx1 (Post 221714)
The scene in the bar with the two strangers was some of the best TV I've seen in a long while.

Yeah it was great, so good in fact that I paused and rewound it to watch it again.
In fact that whole episode and the next were just immense and intense fun as it was a little breath of fresh air to get away from the farm for a bit.

If anyone has read the comics then I'm sure you'll be looking forward to where this show could potentially go soon. Especially as they've confirmed that The Governor has now been cast.

nekromantik 4th March 2012 12:54 PM

Great scene!
I really do hate Shane!!!

mercury 4th March 2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 221774)
Great scene!
I really do hate Shane!!!

I think he is a great character, and it wouldn't be the same without him. Oh but I ove to hate him too:)
Daryl is my favourite character. Who needs a gun when you have a crossbow:cool:

Rik 5th March 2012 05:41 PM

We had a task at college today to record our own foley for a 45 second clip from series one of the Walking Dead. It took us around 2 hours to do this using various props such as a cooked chicken thigh, a bowl of raw eggs, milk, tomatoes and rubber gloves, a few empty soup cans and some twigs. It was loads of fun and the end result is awesome, I want to upload it here but I don't know how as its only on a usb stick and not online.

nekromantik 5th March 2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercury (Post 221829)
I think he is a great character, and it wouldn't be the same without him. Oh but I ove to hate him too:)
Daryl is my favourite character. Who needs a gun when you have a crossbow:cool:

Oh I agree, it is a needed character in the series and he is well acted and written ergo makes people hate him. :lol:

Rik 22nd March 2012 06:26 PM

Over the last fortnight I've read every issue of the comics up to the latest one and watched both seasons in full, finishing just now with the season 2 finale. Even though certain elements have been altered from the comics, its still an awesome show and I can't wait for the next season, the finale was awesome, I won't give out any spoilers as its not shown here in England until tomorrow night, but I promise if you know the story from the comics then you will definitely like where the show is headed. :rockon:

bigandya 22nd March 2012 06:30 PM

Agreed, the Season 2 finale is "blow you away" material.

Fabulous stuff, and wait for the final image...... wow!

mercury 25th March 2012 03:20 PM

After seeing the final episode on Friday I can't wait for season 3. I must admit that I wasn't that blown away by most of season 1, but I am glad I watched season 2 it was epic.
Oh and after the finale of season 2.....I have a new character that I am begining to hate;)

Ranarchy 6th April 2012 04:28 AM

I enjoyed season 1 but I fell out of interest for season 2

cyberschizoid 6th April 2012 08:41 AM

After initially being disappointed by The Walking Dead tv show, there are still things about it that grate BUT I finally started to get into it during the latter half of season 2. It's not perfect, and there are much better shows out there but it definately kept me entertained and by the end I finally had characters that I actually cared about.

So, roll on season three...having never read the comics, I am intrigued to see what happens next. :)