Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

Rik 28th October 2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 423277)
Anyone watching season 5 yet. What do you all think so far. Better than season 4 already.:zombie:

I watch it every Monday morning when I get up, absolutely loving this Season, the stories are tying in nicely with the comics :nod:

Nordicdusk 28th October 2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 423278)
I watch it every Monday morning when I get up, absolutely loving this Season, the stories are tying in nicely with the comics :nod:

Not giving any spoilers but nothing is dwelled upon in this season so far just to the point and Feels more fast paced I love it. Ita the first time I have been up to date since season 1 so I'm even happier to see the new episodes as they are released.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 28th October 2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 412098)
I watched all 4 seasons in 6 days (I have no life).

I'd gladly do that if I had time!

Season 4 for me lulled a little after THAT mid season battle,but yeah looking forward to see how they get out of their latest predicament!

Tbh,I kinda suspected what those people were in 'salvation land'.....;)

J Harker 29th October 2014 08:32 AM

I watched the first three episodes of season 5 last night. Brilliant stuff and so far much better than season 4. I loved that they didn't keep me hanging and gave me everything i wanted to see in the first episode.

Nordicdusk 29th October 2014 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 423441)
I watched the first three episodes of season 5 last night. Brilliant stuff and so far much better than season 4. I loved that they didn't keep me hanging and gave me everything i wanted to see in the first episode.

Let's hope it has started as it means to go on.

JoshuaKaitlyn 29th October 2014 05:57 PM

"Tainted meat!!!!" Great stuff so far

J Harker 30th October 2014 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 423443)
Let's hope it has started as it means to go on.

Well season 4 opened with a good episode then immediately went a bit slack, wherehas the first three episodes of season 5 have just been go go go.

Nordicdusk 30th October 2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 423647)
Well season 4 opened with a good episode then immediately went a bit slack, wherehas the first three episodes of season 5 have just been go go go.

All the signs are good and if the season 5 trailer is anything to go by we are headed for a action packed ride

J Harker 26th November 2014 06:19 AM

So the mid season finale last night. What's the verdict so far? A damn sight better than Season 4 i must say.

Rik 26th November 2014 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 426541)
So the mid season finale last night. What's the verdict so far? A damn sight better than Season 4 i must say.

Mid season finale isn't until next week ;)