Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

J Harker 26th November 2014 07:07 AM

Is it not Rik? I thought it was this weeks! Thought it seemed a bit of a so so ending. Personally i wish they'd just screen it witthout the break.

Nordicdusk 26th November 2014 07:24 AM

How long is the mid season break this is the first time I have been up today's with the series

Rik 26th November 2014 07:48 AM

The first episode in the next half is airing in the US on the 8th February, so not that long really.
I've got a feeling the mid season finale will contain at least one major character death, got an idea who but I won't say for fear of spoiling it for those that aren't fully up to date with the show

Nordicdusk 26th November 2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 426549)
The first episode in the next half is airing in the US on the 8th February, so not that long really.
I've got a feeling the mid season finale will contain at least one major character death, got an idea who but I won't say for fear of spoiling it for those that aren't fully up to date with the show

Cheers RiK it's not too long of a break depending on how big the cliffhanger is. Be interesting to see what happens.

Nordicdusk 1st December 2014 04:38 PM

I was told today what happens in the mid season cliffhanger tonight before I watch the bloody think F*#! Sake. People have such big mouths don't ask did I see it just tell me the end first.:mmph:

J Harker 1st December 2014 04:55 PM

I saw a spoiler on Facebook too. I've unfollowed the page now. We're only a day behind the US you think they'd have waited.

Nordicdusk 1st December 2014 05:03 PM

I know what you mean I remember in season two there was a part involving a barn and my girlfriend had yet to start season two and her neighbour text her to tell her what had happened people have no brains ( not ment as a zombie joke )

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st December 2014 06:13 PM

The Walking Dead

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 427171)
I saw a spoiler on Facebook too. I've unfollowed the page now. We're only a day behind the US you think they'd have waited.

Yep, I woke up this morning to be greeted on facebook by a pic on my feed from the end of the episode on The Walking Dead's page. I've unliked it too. Complete idiots! Watched the episode now.

Rik 1st December 2014 06:15 PM

Me too, woke up at 3:30, couldn't sleep so I checked Facebook as you do, bang! Major Spoiler Alert!!!
So, I thought "**** it, might as well watch it now", got back to sleep at about 5, mightily pissed off!

JoshuaKaitlyn 4th December 2014 11:15 PM

Avoided anything even remotely Walking Dead like the plague....and it worked!
:nod: