Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Default The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I think the last part in my spoiler is highly unlikely, wishful thinking really

You mean that spoiler that isn't hidden as a spoiler when I see you post?
Old 27th March 2015, 10:45 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
You mean that spoiler that isn't hidden as a spoiler when I see you post?
Shit, I thought I'd hid it! I'll edit my post now, sorry
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 27th March 2015, 10:46 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Default The Walking Dead

Not giving anything away, but I saw that one of the producers told everyone when he appeared on tv recently, what was going to happen regarding the last part in your spoiler, Rik, (well, he joked about what happens in the comic), so I doubt it'll go down the same way now (character wise anyway), as it did in the comics.
Old 27th March 2015, 01:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Last episode is a hr and half and we get a first preview look at the spin off series as well.
Old 30th March 2015, 12:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Great mid-season premiere, without spoiling it for anyone, there's a few nods to the comics this episode and what I'm guessing is a major foreshadowing too
Just watched this. Easily one of the best pieces of gore I've seen on a TV show was the slo mo scene. Woooh mama! Haven't seen last three yet so ssshhhh...
Rik likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 30th March 2015, 12:13 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I've just finished watching the finale. Don't worry, I'm not gonna spoil it, but it had me cheering at my TV again
Demoncrat likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 30th March 2015, 06:48 PM
Cult Master

I record each episode on Mondays and watch it that night when I get home from playing a match. I didnt get a chance last week so I tried to catch up tonight before I head off and before the finale tonight. Last week my HD channels were acting up but I didnt realise and now I cant watch last weeks episode now it keeps freezing and skipping GOD DAM IT. If I missed anything major can someone let me know before i watch tonights episode even in a PM just so people who are not up to date do not read it. Cheers.
Old 30th March 2015, 07:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'd recommend watching last weeks before tonight's Nord, it won't make as much sense otherwise.

N.B Romero fans, look out for a couple of homages in this episode (not surprising considering it's directed by Greg Nicotero)
Old 30th March 2015, 09:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
I record each episode on Mondays and watch it that night when I get home from playing a match. I didnt get a chance last week so I tried to catch up tonight before I head off and before the finale tonight. Last week my HD channels were acting up but I didnt realise and now I cant watch last weeks episode now it keeps freezing and skipping GOD DAM IT. If I missed anything major can someone let me know before i watch tonights episode even in a PM just so people who are not up to date do not read it. Cheers.
Can watch on things like catch up netflix internet online few ways to catch up on shiws you missed.
Old 18th May 2015, 01:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Walking dead season 3

Half way through and this has to be the best season so far. Episode 4 has to be one of the most upsetting and depressing episodes so far and that's saying a lot for this show that's has to be the most depressing shows on TV
Rik likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!