Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

StarrGust 7th August 2015 06:07 PM

Last night finished Season 3 Episode 11. That episode was too good. I like that episode.

Godewind 11th August 2015 12:13 PM

I just finished off the whole of S4, so I better say no more...except I'm looking forward to S5 out soon. :zombie:

Rik 23rd September 2015 09:23 PM

Just watched the trailer for Season 6 again, this looks like it's going to be one Hell of a season! As a fan of the comics, I already have an idea what's possibly gonna happen, and I can't wait! :cowboy: (Rick from Season 1 smiley)

Rik 6th October 2015 10:38 AM

After nearly 2 years of me telling her how good it is, my girlfriend has started watching this, only 57 episodes left to catch up before Monday :lol:

Justin101 6th October 2015 11:01 AM

I still have 5 or 6 eps of Season 5 to watch, i'm not going to lie I've found this season hard to sit through, I do want to catch up and watch season 6 weekly as it happens but I can't see it happening.

Rik 6th October 2015 11:24 AM

There's a lot of filler episodes in season 5, but they were necessary to set up the major story arc from the comics which is about to happen, and I can't bloody wait!

Speaking of filler, I'm currently watching the season 1 finale of Fear The Walking Dead, which has been a chore to watch, if this episode doesn't grab me, then I'm done with this, can't believe it was made by the same people!

Justin101 6th October 2015 12:44 PM

I haven't seen any of those, is it really over already? 6 ep season??

Justin101 6th October 2015 01:03 PM

According to the Wiki page, American viewing figures have dropped from 10.1 mil viewers to 6.6 mil from episode 1 to episode 5, the 6th episode figures aren't in yet. That doesn't bode well though...

gag 6th October 2015 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 463730)
There's a lot of filler episodes in season 5, but they were necessary to set up the major story arc from the comics which is about to happen, and I can't bloody wait!

Speaking of filler, I'm currently watching the season 1 finale of Fear The Walking Dead, which has been a chore to watch, if this episode doesn't grab me, then I'm done with this, can't believe it was made by the same people!

Ive yet to watch fear the walking dead caught first episode and that was it .

Rik 6th October 2015 01:43 PM

Yeah, only 6 episodes (like season 1 of TWD). The finale was actually pretty good, it's like the first 5 episodes were leading up to it, there was actually some action and tension, so I'll probably give season 2 a chance.