Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th March 2016 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 482842)
Only one episode left this season :(

Is it the end of Daryl?

Rik 28th March 2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 482851)
Is it the end of Daryl?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th March 2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 482853)
I don't think so, but I could be wrong

Who do you think will be offed by Lucille?

Wasn't it Glenn in the comic?

Justin101 28th March 2016 02:03 PM

This should be a spoiler free zone :(

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th March 2016 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 482856)
This should be a spoiler free zone :(

Spoilers?

It's been in the comic and is on practically every cult tv website going. It's only speculation anyway. Not spoliers. Nobody knows.

Justin101 28th March 2016 03:08 PM

I mean for the comics, I'm only up to issue 61 and since the story is considerably different to the TV series I don't want to know what happens in the next 80 ish issues 😊

gag 28th March 2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 482851)
Is it the end of Daryl?

I havent read the comics and dont read commemts on a episode that im due to watch. Or could have spoiled it, bit luckily i have but not everyone has... But ending was a good ending tho

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th March 2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 482876)
I havent read the comics and dont read commemts on a episode that im due to watch. Or could have spoiled it, bit luckily i have but not everyone has... But ending was a good ending tho

The thing is, either this is a thread to discuss the series or it isn't. Somewhere someone is always playing catch up with a series, like myself. I'm only at the end of season 4.

There's Walking Dead news on every tv and film related website so it's difficult to avoid articles and chat.

The fact is nobody knows what happens at the end of this series. Well not anyone not connected with the show.

gag 28th March 2016 04:03 PM

Wasnt having a go just imo not fair to discuss a episode thats not been shown over here yet Thats all. But once its been shown then thats fine because its been shown and ppl are discussing it so if someone not watched it its no one fault cos if it wasnt discussed in one place it be discussed somewhere else or by someone so hearing about it is unavoidable.

But wasnt having a go just not everyone will have watched it till tonight when its get aired here

J Harker 28th March 2016 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 482879)
The thing is, either this is a thread to discuss the series or it isn't. Somewhere someone is always playing catch up with a series, like myself. I'm only at the end of season 4.

There's Walking Dead news on every tv and film related website so it's difficult to avoid articles and chat.

The fact is nobody knows what happens at the end of this series. Well not anyone not connected with the show.

I unliked the Walking Dead page on facebook because every monday morning they would reveal exactly what happened in the latest episode which airs on Sunday night in the US.