Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th March 2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 482881)
I unliked the Walking Dead page on facebook because every monday morning they would reveal exactly what happened in the latest episode which airs on Sunday night in the US.

The episode i mentioned to Rik hasn't been seen anywhere yet, not until next week. That was why i said it was just speculation.

J Harker 28th March 2016 05:02 PM

No i get that Dem.

AberZombi&Flesh 28th March 2016 05:45 PM

Does TWD get any better after S1? It just didn't keep my interest, and I found myself hoping certain characters would be next to go.

Rik 28th March 2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 482854)
Who do you think will be offed by Lucille?

Wasn't it Glenn in the comic?

I'm still thinking Glenn, should be really seeing as the scene was created for him, so he should have the honour if you get what I mean, anyone else would be a cop out IMO

I'm just praying that they do Negan justice, unlike other comic characters such as Tyreese, the Governor etc (I did like David Morriseys performance, but they changed him too much for me)

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th March 2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AberZombi&Flesh (Post 482901)
Does TWD get any better after S1? It just didn't keep my interest, and I found myself hoping certain characters would be next to go.

Much better. Like you i wasn't over impressed with season 1, but have loved it all since.

Stephen@Cult Labs 28th March 2016 07:54 PM

If I don't see a Walter White (or Jesse) walker by the time the tv show ends, i'm gonna be pissed! [emoji23]

Rik 28th March 2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 482928)
If I don't see a Walter White (or Jesse) walker by the time the tv show ends, i'm gonna be pissed! [emoji23]

I've not seen Breaking Bad (yet), but a bag of Walter's meths was featured on the back of Daryl's (actually Merle's) bike back in season 2 when T-Dog got hurt hiding from the walker hurd on the highway :nod:

J Harker 28th March 2016 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 482930)
I've not seen Breaking Bad (yet), but a bag of Walter's meths was featured on the back of Daryl's (actually Merle's) bike back in season 2 when T-Dog got hurt hiding from the walker hurd on the highway :nod:

Watch. Breaking. Bad. Please.

Rik 28th March 2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 482935)
Watch. Breaking. Bad. Please.

I've been meaning to for years, will get round to it one day

J Harker 28th March 2016 09:49 PM

It's still the best show I've ever seen. There's nothing quite like it.