Like Tree428Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th March 2019, 06:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
Oh man! What an ending to the last episode.

I was not expecting that. Shocking and brilliant at the same time.

That was like...Fracking hell!

I knew it was coming because I’ve read the comics, but they did mix it up a little. I know people have given up on TWD and said it should end, but this has been the best season for years, Angela Kang as showrunner is doing a belting job
nosferatu42 likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 26th March 2019, 06:41 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I must be the only person who thought it was shit then. Couldn’t care less about any of the characters who were killed, as I found them all annoying, almost as annoying as Samantha Morton’s Alpha.

With them deviating more and more from the comics, I hope they don’t give us 2 bloody years of The Whisperers like they did with The Saviors.
Old 27th March 2019, 02:21 PM
Cult Acolyte

Yeah, I have no idea what is going on in the comics but I am hoping this current story is not stretched out.
A couple of episodes back, one of the main Whisperer's got stabbed and knocked down a lift shaft. He lived, and I thought.. Here we go, another un-killable bad guy!
Old 27th March 2019, 03:39 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
I must be the only person who thought it was shit then. Couldn’t care less about any of the characters who were killed, as I found them all annoying, almost as annoying as Samantha Morton’s Alpha.

With them deviating more and more from the comics, I hope they don’t give us 2 bloody years of The Whisperers like they did with The Saviors.
I am happy they change things up from the comics as some comic fans seem to find pleasure in spoiling the TV only fans, those must be pretty sad losers (not you included!) The changes limits that only power they feel they have and that is just great!

I thought this had been an excellent episode and Alpha is a wonderful, spooky character, the actress lives the role and I found it so spooky how she spoke in a soft voice like she was talking to a baby, just the words did not match - I had a few shivers from that! And the whole episode was well timed too, the sweeter it felt at the start (that was almost like The Waltons LOL), the more it became clear they are heading for a dark ending, actually I expected it to be a preparation episode for the season finale next week and was shocked that it was already happening at the end of the episode! And that means, we may not have reached full darkness yet, next week may be a shock - I dread for who might have his/her last appearance in it! Season 9 is fantastic so far!
Rik likes this.
Old 27th March 2019, 04:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The Whisperer War arc of the comics was the last decent arc, it’s got pretty boring now tbh
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 27th March 2019, 04:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Yeah, I have no idea what is going on in the comics but I am hoping this current story is not stretched out.
A couple of episodes back, one of the main Whisperer's got stabbed and knocked down a lift shaft. He lived, and I thought.. Here we go, another un-killable bad guy!
I hate that where technically they wouldn't have survived or if they had they be crippled for life.
Old 2nd April 2019, 01:25 PM
Cult Acolyte

Well, here we are at the season finale.

Why did Carol and Ezekiel split up? if it was explained I must have missed it.

Who is the mysterious voice on the radio at the end?
Probably someone else up to no good who wants to kill them!
Old 4th July 2019, 08:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Future of walking dead now the comics have come to a end.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...ding-comic-tv/
Old 23rd July 2019, 11:23 AM
Cult Acolyte

Are there any walkers in this show anymore?
Looks like another season of Whisperers.

Old 25th July 2019, 06:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Are there any walkers in this show anymore?

Looks like another season of Whisperers.

I think you’ll be surprised this season, the Whisperers have a ****ing huge herd of walkers and I reckon they’ll be a big part of the first half of the season, hope so anyway!

Like this? Share it using the links below!