Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

Justin101 11th September 2020 09:12 AM

In my case it's not so much hate as it is ambivalence.

Dave Boy 11th September 2020 04:04 PM

I think for a lot of people the Negan story line went on forever and wore them down. Then it looked as if they are wanting to make him a good guy and people are like WTF? After all he did!
Then straight after we get the Whisperer's and I think people did not want another drawn out storyline so close.

gag 11th September 2020 04:11 PM

I hate storylines where they capture the bad guy and let them live, bad guy escapes and then capture good guy and let them live and repeat repeat and repeat it gets dull boring and repetitive, if you captured someone as evil as Negan and for what he did ending of series 6 beginning series 7 you really would not let them live.

nosferatu42 11th September 2020 04:16 PM

I'd have shoved Lucille up Negans arse.
Bit harsh but he deserved it.

gag 11th September 2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 635047)
I'd have shoved Lucille up Negans arse.
Bit harsh but he deserved it.

Yes but I would have added nails to it as well.

Justin101 11th September 2020 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 635045)
I think for a lot of people the Negan story line went on forever and wore them down. Then it looked as if they are wanting to make him a good guy and people are like WTF? After all he did!
Then straight after we get the Whisperer's and I think people did not want another drawn out storyline so close.

This is exactly it, they had just wrapped up the Negan thing and then it was right into the crazy Mad Max 3 clan in the rubbish dump :lol: enough was enough at that point haha.

J Harker 11th September 2020 06:02 PM

Gave up back around season 8 i think it was. The first season was awesome but its been downhill ever since.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th September 2020 06:16 PM

I gave up at the season end where they became trapped in a crate or something by another bunch of degenerate humans having just got away from David Morrissey.

I'd had enough by then.

I gave up on Fear the Walking Dead after the first series.

Dave Boy 11th September 2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 635057)
I gave up on Fear the Walking Dead after the first series.

Same here. I hated that guy on drugs who was more bothered about getting a fix than there being an apocalypse. That was enough for me.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th September 2020 12:26 PM

I'm currently about halfway through season eight, the second time I've seen it. It's grim as hell but I like the tensions between the characters and the different groups so I'll continue watching onto season nine and see how I feel when I finish watching that.