Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree428Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th December 2017, 06:03 PM
Cult Acolyte

Someone needs to take Eugene out.
This weeks episode confirms he feels nothing for anyone else, only his own safety.
As for Rick's group, he talks of them as travel companions and not friends.

Gabriel: Sit. You look worse than me.
Eugene: Mm. I don't appreciate that, because you look like a potato and shit casserole.
Old 4th December 2017, 06:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I think its been bit slow dull and boring , And the action violence and gore been seriously toned down
Old 4th December 2017, 06:21 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I think its been bit slow dull and boring , And the action violence and gore been seriously toned down
I agree on the first two points. But then between season openers and finales its been that way for years.

Last edited by J Harker; 4th December 2017 at 08:26 PM.
Old 4th December 2017, 07:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

If the spoiler I know for next weeks MSF is true then nobody will be saying it’s dull and boring this time next week, far from it in fact and that is all I’m going to say on the subject!

But, All Out War was better in the comics, mainly because Negan is better in the comics (nothing against Jeffrey Dean Morgan, he’s doing a great job with the material he’s given), he’s my favourite character after Jesus
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 4th December 2017, 08:27 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
If the spoiler I know for next weeks MSF is true then nobody will be saying it’s dull and boring this time next week, far from it in fact and that is all I’m going to say on the subject!

But, All Out War was better in the comics, mainly because Negan is better in the comics (nothing against Jeffrey Dean Morgan, he’s doing a great job with the material he’s given), he’s my favourite character after Jesus
I don't get Jesus. He was ok til the past episode or two when he suddenly seemed to just develop his own weird moral agenda. Would be fine if it didn't feel so sudden.
Old 4th December 2017, 08:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I don't get Jesus. He was ok til the past episode or two when he suddenly seemed to just develop his own weird agenda.

I’m talking about comic Jesus being my favourite character

Show Jesus started off great, but like you say has gone rogue (like Tara and Daryl) so he’s not likely to get any of his great comic moments
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 11th December 2017, 07:36 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Woke up ridiculously early so I’ve just watched the Mid Season Finale.
Scott Gimple needs firing, all that fantastic source material to write from and he’s totally ignored the entire purpose of the story!

Good episode though, apart from one thing which is sure to have people talking during the break!
Old 11th December 2017, 10:45 PM
Cult Acolyte

Good episode but blimey, the constant scene shifts in the dark made it hard to figure out what you were watching.
What happened to the scrap yard people? Rick led them to Sanctuary, they got shot at and then Rick got picked up in a car an left them there !
Old 11th December 2017, 10:54 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
Good episode but blimey, the constant scene shifts in the dark made it hard to figure out what you were watching.

What happened to the scrap yard people? Rick led them to Sanctuary, they got shot at and then Rick got picked up in a car an left them there !

I must’ve been watching a completely different episode. I thought it was terrible. Lazy writing and stuff that made no common sense at all. No spoilers for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, but the Maggie/Jesus convoy scene was completely ludicrous.
Cinematic Shocks likes this.
Old 11th December 2017, 11:42 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
I must’ve been watching a completely different episode. I thought it was terrible. Lazy writing and stuff that made no common sense at all. No spoilers for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, but the Maggie/Jesus convoy scene was completely ludicrous.
This bloody season has lost me. I don't think the writers have any idea what they're doing.
Cinematic Shocks likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!