Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree13822Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th November 2014, 07:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Been watching the six million dollar man which to be honest has not aged well at all but is still a lot of silly fun. Also watching outer limits orginal series and dispite its age it has aged well most of the story's are very interesting and well acted, have just won the remake on ebay.

Last edited by trebor8273; 7th November 2014 at 08:11 PM.
Old 6th November 2014, 08:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Re-watching Freaks and Geeks now that it is available to stream through lovefilm/amazon instant video, it saves my box set which is well and truly battered at this point. Unfortunately Amazon haven't got the episodes in the right order!
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 9th November 2014, 10:14 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Episode 3 of CONSTANTINE was much better than last weeks bilge, this one had old blues legends, voodoo, violence, gore and Sex Pistols as a defence against the Devil. Good stuff.

I'm also watching BATGIRL: YEAR ONE. A motion comic take on the original work with each episode only lasting 3 minutes. Kinda enjoying it but imagine I should just get the original comics instead.
Old 10th November 2014, 05:03 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Anyone been watching The Last Ship (SKY 1) just gets better and better.
Old 10th November 2014, 08:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Episode 3 of CONSTANTINE was much better than last weeks bilge, this one had old blues legends, voodoo, violence, gore and Sex Pistols as a defence against the Devil. Good stuff.

I'm also watching BATGIRL: YEAR ONE. A motion comic take on the original work with each episode only lasting 3 minutes. Kinda enjoying it but imagine I should just get the original comics instead.
Agree it's a vast improvement on the last episode but it hasn't gripped me like the flash and Gotham have. But it's early days yet.
Old 10th November 2014, 08:49 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Agree it's a vast improvement on the last episode but it hasn't gripped me like the flash and Gotham have. But it's early days yet.
Tre, did you know that Netflix are making a Daredevil TV show and 3 other Marvel shows and a linking, cross over show joining it all together?
Old 10th November 2014, 08:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Tre, did you know that Netflix are making a Daredevil TV show and 3 other Marvel shows and a linking, cross over show joining it all together?
I know of daredevil and agent Carter what's the third? I think they are over doing the whole superhero thing now most people will get sick if it because there will be to much choice.

Saying that intrested in how daredevil turns out, no way it can be as bad as the movie
Old 10th November 2014, 09:04 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
I know of daredevil and agent Carter what's the third? I think they are over doing the whole superhero thing now most people will get sick if it because there will be to much choice.

Saying that intrested in how daredevil turns out, no way it can be as bad as the movie
I know what you mean though the film has grown on me over the years after bitter disappointment on first seeing it. Daredevil is my favourite superhero.

I must confess to going a bit crazy on superheroes at the moment, my boy has got me into all the animated DC films.
Old 10th November 2014, 10:47 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Quote:
Daredevil is my favourite superhero.
I love the Daredevil movie.
Old 11th November 2014, 12:55 AM
Cult Addict

The Affleck movie? That's a great film.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!