Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree13822Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th February 2017, 11:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I tend to avoid your thread D. Much as I enjoy it, you don't seem to be watching the episodes in order so unless it's one I've seen I speed on past.
No worries. I just pick one i fancy the name of and put it on.
J Harker likes this.
Old 19th February 2017, 11:49 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
No worries. I just pick one i fancy the name of and put it on.
And why not. I tend to work through thing like this in order, afraid I'll miss something.
Deadite likes this.
Old 20th February 2017, 09:29 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
And why not. I tend to work through thing like this in order, afraid I'll miss something.
That's what I'm doing but, as I have reached the end of the first series (the first 10 episodes), I'm taking a break to watch the sixth season of House MD.
Old 20th February 2017, 10:03 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
That's what I'm doing but, as I have reached the end of the first series (the first 10 episodes), I'm taking a break to watch the sixth season of House MD.
Spell of Evil is the tenth episode so you're at the same point as me. I did try the first episode of series 2 last night but it was late and I was struggling to pay attention. House MD is still one of my favourite shows ever Nos. Are you enjoying it?
Old 20th February 2017, 10:23 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Spell of Evil is the tenth episode so you're at the same point as me. I did try the first episode of series 2 last night but it was late and I was struggling to pay attention. House MD is still one of my favourite shows ever Nos. Are you enjoying it?
I'm really enjoying House MD again – it's probably the third time I have watched the complete series (all eight seasons) all the way through. After I've finished this season, I'll probably watch the second batch of 10 episodes/mini films in the Thriller box set and continue alternating with House.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 21st February 2017, 08:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Continuing how I met your mother, really enjoy it which I think is down largely to Barney.
J Harker likes this.
Old 23rd February 2017, 08:08 AM
Cult Acolyte

The pilot of the late 70s/early 80s The Incredible Hulk. Dr David Banner (the great Bill Bixby) is conducting scientific research involving unnatural and seemingly impossible feats of strength on the part of ordinary people during times of crisis, research he's a little too personally invested in due to his failure to rescue his late wife from a horrific car wreck. When he stumbles onto a connection between the incidents and sun spots/gamma rays, he decides to subject himself to an experiment, but unbeknownst to him ends up blasting himself with a couple of million more rays than he intended. Nothing seems to have changed at first, but when he gets angry... This is an excellent feature-length first episode of this classic show, really smart, really well acted and really well directed. The first two times he transforms are actually still pretty scary! Great stuff that stands up really well.
Old 23rd February 2017, 03:28 PM
Cult Acolyte

THE FLASH S3 EP 13- 'Attack On Gorilla City'

Team flash travel to Earth-2 Gorilla City to save Harrison Wells from Gorilla Grod.

Another good episode but there is a lot of CGI here and some of it not so well done. Good to see Jessie Quick back but like I said before...to many speedsters in the show now.

SUPERGIRL S2 EP 13- 'Mr And Mrs Mxyzptlk'

Mr Mxyzptlk arrives on Earth and wants Kara's hand in marriage. The only way to send Mr Mxyzptlk back to the 5th dimension is to get him to say his name backward..

Playful episode as Mr Mxyzptlk from the comic books tries all sorts of tricks to get Kara to marry him.
It's Valentine's Day and so there is a lot of sickly sweet luvvy stuff going on and that gets in the way and so spoilt the episode.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 23rd February 2017, 09:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Been watching some Deep space nine, Enterprise and season two of how I met your mother.

Now watching pilot episode of alias.
Old 23rd February 2017, 10:03 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Now watching pilot episode of alias.
ALIAS is bloody awesome.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!