Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree4092Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3401  
Old 20th April 2017, 01:15 PM
Justin101's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
Default

I watched the first episode of Bates Motel last night, I have to say I'm intrigued and more than a little creeped out - I can't wait to see what happens.

It was good!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3402  
Old 20th April 2017, 01:38 PM
Nosferatu@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Cave of Caerbannog
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I watched the first episode of Bates Motel last night, I have to say I'm intrigued and more than a little creeped out - I can't wait to see what happens.

It was good!
I have seen and really enjoyed the first two series, and am really looking forward to watching the final two seasons.

It's weird because I approached it with the utmost trepidation because of my love and appreciation for Psycho, but the show has met and surpassed my expectations.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3403  
Old 20th April 2017, 01:43 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I have seen and really enjoyed the first two series, and am really looking forward to watching the final two seasons.

It's weird because I approached it with the utmost trepidation because of my love and appreciation for Psycho, but the show has met and surpassed my expectations.
Like you i've only seen the first two seasons and i also really enjoyed it. There's a lot more to it than just the Psycho story naturally and it's these elements - the brother and the drug factory for one - that appeal just as much as Norman who can actually get a bit annoying. Clearly he's meant to be that way. You don't become 'Norman Bates' if you're a normal lovable little scamp.... do you?
Reply With Quote
  #3404  
Old 20th April 2017, 01:52 PM
Nosferatu@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Cave of Caerbannog
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Like you i've only seen the first two seasons and i also really enjoyed it. There's a lot more to it than just the Psycho story naturally and it's these elements - the brother and the drug factory for one - that appeal just as much as Norman who can actually get a bit annoying. Clearly he's meant to be that way. You don't become 'Norman Bates' if you're a normal lovable little scamp.... do you?
I thought it was a bit similar to Twin Peaks inasmuch as the central theme, whether it's Norman Bates psychological unravelling or the murder of Laura Palmer, is a way of exploring the whole environment and a fascinating supporting cast of characters.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3405  
Old 20th April 2017, 06:56 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Anyone seen scream TV series is it anygood?
Reply With Quote
  #3406  
Old 20th April 2017, 07:01 PM
Active Cultist
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Burntisland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Anyone seen scream TV series is it anygood?
Haven't seen season 2.
but season 1 was great
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3407  
Old 20th April 2017, 07:03 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
Haven't seen season 2.
but season 1 was great
Cheers, will give it a go.



Edit

Been looking trough Netflix anyone seen teen wolf is anygood or is it just some twishite copy that it looks like?

Last edited by trebor8273; 20th April 2017 at 07:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3408  
Old 20th April 2017, 07:07 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Cheers, will give it a go.
You say that about everything.
Reply With Quote
  #3409  
Old 20th April 2017, 07:16 PM
trebor8273's Avatar
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
You say that about everything.
That's what the sailors said!
Reply With Quote
  #3410  
Old 21st April 2017, 05:15 PM
gag's Avatar
gag gag is online now
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Here there and everywhere
Blog Entries: 1
Default

http://www.polygon.com/tv/2017/4/21/...eason-11-order

X files to return
Demoncrat likes this.
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.