Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13846Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th June 2017, 08:58 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
I am really looking forward to the new series of Preacher. I loved the first one.

I have given up on American Gods, it looks amazing but they keep forgetting to move the plot along from week to week.
I tried a few episodes and just didn't get it.
Old 19th June 2017, 09:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
I am really looking forward to the new series of Preacher. I loved the first one.

I have given up on American Gods, it looks amazing but they keep forgetting to move the plot along from week to week.
I love american gods even though not a lot happens, its looks great as well written and acted worth watching each week just to see who Gilliam Anderson is this week, which was Judy Garland.
Old 19th June 2017, 09:35 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I've watched 7 episodes of the new series of Twin Peaks, 7 the same number of days in a week, 7 the number of deadly sins, 7 the amount of fingers on the hands of someone from Norfolk, 7 frigging episodes and I still haven't a bloody clue what the hell is going on!
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 19th June 2017, 09:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I've watched 7 episodes of the new series of Twin Peaks, 7 the same number of days in a week, 7 the number of deadly sins, 7 the amount of fingers on the hands of someone from Norfolk, 7 frigging episodes and I still haven't a bloody clue what the hell is going on!

I think lynch hasn't even got a clue!

Each week I watch and think this week will explain wants going on, but no I'm left more confused!
Rik and keirarts like this.
Old 19th June 2017, 10:16 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I watched all 30 episodes of the the original run and i don't have a feck. Haven't had the nerve to tackle the new stuff yet. Add to that watching tv in this bloody heat feels hard graft.
keirarts likes this.
Old 19th June 2017, 10:38 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I watched all 30 episodes of the the original run and i don't have a feck. Haven't had the nerve to tackle the new stuff yet. Add to that watching tv in this bloody heat feels hard graft.
It does.

It's just been two episodes of The Protectors for me this evening.

Some shows forget to include action (Hello Strange Report) but The Protectors forgets to have a story. It's the original 'Shit blows up!' series. Why chatter when you can have Robert Vaughan and sexy Nyree Dawn-Porter in a Greek power boat chase.

Going cheap at a Network sale near you.
Old 20th June 2017, 07:02 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
we find out who Mr Wednesday is, but it's really been in obvious since the first epiosde.
The show lets you know who Mr Wednesday is quite early. Wednesday derives from the germanic word for Wotan (odin) (also mercury). The ravens that appear from time to time and the fact Chernabog refers to him as votan.
Old 20th June 2017, 07:46 AM
Cult Addict

went back onto netflix and starting season 12 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.
Old 20th June 2017, 09:58 AM
Cult Addict

Aside from Twin peaks, TV-wise I have mainly been watching Parks and recreation. I'm burning through it quickly as I've made monday nights Amazon Prime night and I've been getting through a lot of stuff on there. Will probably finish off American Gods once i'm done.
Old 20th June 2017, 05:30 PM
Cult Addict

"I think i'm high!"

vlcsnap-2017-06-20-17h32m48s306.jpg

Like this? Share it using the links below!