Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

mercury 16th November 2011 07:54 PM

I have been watching "American Horror Story" on FX. I must say that I am really enjoying it:pop2: On Monday I was getting into it so much that I tried to fast forward the breaks:doh: See I usually record things like this and watch them later. But I will be watching this live...so to speak:confused:
Anyone else liking this?

Slippery Jack 16th November 2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercury (Post 198178)
I have been watching "American Horror Story" on FX. I must say that I am really enjoying it:pop2: On Monday I was getting into it so much that I tried to fast forward the breaks:doh: See I usually record things like this and watch them later. But I will be watching this live...so to speak:confused:
Anyone else liking this?

I keep hearing good things about this, but still know nothing about it. Going to have to investigate methinks, though I'm crap at getting round to starting new tv shows (Boardwalk Empire I've yet to start) . . .

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th November 2011 09:07 PM

Just watched the fourth episode of Frozen Planet.

Stunning yet again. Its what big tv's were made for.

More programmes like this would make the licence fee worthwhile.

fish 16th November 2011 11:00 PM

dirty digest the forbiden pleasure

ok no1 likes a chav ...or so u tell your m8s i watched the dirty digest for some cheep laffs and absolutely loved it. it was extream chav to the highest degree, its like puting sum1 as outragouse as russel brand mix in alen carr and throw in sum filf from the likes as jay from the inbetweens all through a sexy female presenter. whats not to like its so funny i couldnt see the screen - give it a chance you might like it

Demoncrat 17th November 2011 12:04 PM

trailer for DD makes me want to go postal.

anyone catch Rich Hall's latest doc? last night on BBC4 etc.
Road movies the main theme.
his usual unique take on cinema, bigs up Detour so thats all fine and dandy with me.
check it out, i laughed a lot.

platostotal 17th November 2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehamish (Post 198298)
trailer for DD makes me want to go postal.

anyone catch Rich Hall's latest doc? last night on BBC4 etc.
Road movies the main theme.
his usual unique take on cinema, bigs up Detour so thats all fine and dandy with me.
check it out, i laughed a lot.

Yeah, he does some fine stuff on 4, his mix of disdain and praise in the same sentence is always worth a watch, how better to host a show about American road movies than from the back of a pick-up truck trundling along the back roads. And 90 mins to boot.:)

antmumford 18th November 2011 04:45 PM

Lifes Too Short is literally the funniest show on TV. Full stop. Last nights one with Johnny Depp was soooo funny I nearly cried.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th November 2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 198539)
Lifes Too Short is literally the funniest show on TV. Full stop. Last nights one with Johnny Depp was soooo funny I nearly cried.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Agreed it was absolutely brilliant.

"Tim Burton's Rumpelstiltskin, and guess who's going to play my wife?"

:pound::pound::pound:

The local news guy was sensational at the convention also.

Demoncrat 4th January 2012 10:17 AM

Devils of Darkness (64) on saturday night, bbc2 btw. did any one catch The Body Snatcher over xmas? wow! list never ends etc...

Demoncrat 8th February 2012 10:33 AM

Being Human series four

A ghost, a werewolf and a vampire live together, originally in Bristol; now relocated to Barry Island.
Pursued variously by shadowy religious types and a looney vampire called Herrick (and thats not the half of it), theyve not had the best of times recently but this was a real belter of a start to the new series imho.
i dont "do" spoilers, :tongue1:
so if youre a fan you know what im on about, if not where have you been?? ive been a fan since the pilot, so il forgive the slight "cheat" in this episode;);) but am looking forward to something on tv again, and who can say that with all honesty in this day and age?