Like Tree13830Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd October 2017, 09:13 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
You got through those fast! I rattled through season 1 but it took me a few months to watch season 2 and I’ve stalled at 3. It’s gets too self aware I think but I still really liked it.

I know, 19.5 hours worth in 3 days
Justin101 and keirarts like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 22nd October 2017, 11:28 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I've recently continued with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, watching the second season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., with the first season of Daredevil (and Avengers: Age of Ultron) between episodes 19 and 20.

They are both excellent shows (Daredevil is a rewatch) and I'm looking forward to beginning Jessica Jones soon; it follows Ant-Man in the chronology, a film I watched last night.

Before continuing with the MCU, I'll finish binge watching Toast of London – currently the third series – and really enjoying the ludicrous comedy stylings of Matt Berry and Arthur Matthews, two of the people behind such shows as The IT Crowd and Father Ted. It's a show which can be hit and miss, but hits much more than it misses, with those hits being very funny.

When I'm not watching that, I'm catching up on W1A and will continue watching the second series and then watch all the third series (I watched the first episode yesterday) a couple of days.
Old 22nd October 2017, 01:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watching "Menace From Outer Space", a Rocky Jones - Space Ranger serial. Apart from the campest 'spacesuits' I've seen. Gaultier? there is definitely a whiff of the Doctor in the character Professor Newton imo. Bought a heap of these years back and a recent post reminded me . Exciting in a formulaic way.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 23rd October 2017, 03:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World.

A childhood made of educated adults teaching me stuff seems like a lifetime ago. From the comfort of a beach in Sri Lanka, Artthur (& pals) explore many myths, urban and rural alike. Hoping Network will release .... World Of Strange Powers also!!!

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 23rd October 2017, 09:13 PM
Cult Acolyte

I'm rather getting into Enterprise, which I never really bothered with originally. Just finished season 2. I really like the cast/characters - miles better/more likeable/relatable than bloody Voyager - and while there are still some yawnsome "character" episodes, when it's good it's really good. It feels a lot more modern than the other Treks, while still clearly being the same thing. I really enjoyed the Borg one. Very horror-movie, couldn't help but think of both The 10th Planet and The Ice Warriors (alien creature frozen in the ice coming back to life after hundreds of years).
Old 24th October 2017, 08:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I've never seen the show but for those who have here some sad news if you like it.

Zoo has been cancelled | Den of Geek
keirarts likes this.
Old 24th October 2017, 08:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Never even heard of it
keirarts likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 24th October 2017, 09:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Never even heard of it
Tbh neither have i, but just thought I post it for anyone who might have .
keirarts likes this.
Old 24th October 2017, 09:53 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I've never seen the show but for those who have here some sad news if you like it.

Zoo has been cancelled | Den of Geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Never even heard of it
I haven't heard of it either; it hasn't been mentioned in this thread before.
Old 25th October 2017, 06:45 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Trebor seems to be our resident TV show expert, no doubt he’s watched it
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!