Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree13822Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th January 2018, 03:37 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BMTc5MjAzNjYwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTI5NzE1MzI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Finished this last week really great show not what I was expecting I though it would just be 100 miles an hour violence but it was a lot more thoughtful than that some episodes had no violence at all but it was really well written and kept me glued to the screen . Can't wait to see a second season.

8/10

Sorry 8 and 10 are the only numbers that seem to be working to day
Old 13th January 2018, 07:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
That was fast! What's your verdict?
Excellent already started the second .
keirarts likes this.
Old 13th January 2018, 08:56 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Excellent already started the second .
It's a great show I still have to watch the final season .
keirarts likes this.
Old 13th January 2018, 11:04 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
It's a fair gut wrencher, Nordy.
keirarts and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 13th January 2018, 11:13 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
It's a fair gut wrencher, Nordy.
It's a series, a bit like The Sopranos, full of characters you should despise but your moral compass is so manipulated you grow to love unrepentant criminals and there are plenty of gut punches, some more severe than others.
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.
Old 14th January 2018, 09:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

As well as watching season 2 of son's of anarchy, just started watching dusk till dawn on Netflix.
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th January 2018, 09:22 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Because I'm watching the Marvel Cinematic Universe in order, I've recently watched the first season of LUKE CAGE, a series cued up by Daredevil and Jessica Jones, and one which doesn't disappoint because it feels cinematic in scope and budget, and has an involving and engaging central character.

PLANET EARTH II is something I was a little wary of watching because it was so emotionally draining when it was broadcast on TV and it's been on my 'to watch' list since I bought it several months ago. It is astonishing in its scope and is an emotional rollercoaster, being funny, heartbreaking and thought-provoking. If you have a 4K TV and want to show people how good it can look, this is definitely demo material.

Having bought a Fire TV box, I'm watching the fourth series of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which is excellent so far, and the odd episode of the fourth season of Brooklyn Nine Nine when I don't have enough time to watch TV for over 40 minutes but fancy something funny and good for unwinding before settling to sleep.
Old 14th January 2018, 09:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Because I'm watching the Marvel Cinematic Universe in order, I've recently watched the first season of LUKE CAGE, a series cued up by Daredevil and Jessica Jones, and one which doesn't disappoint because it feels cinematic in scope and budget, and has an involving and engaging central character.

PLANET EARTH II is something I was a little wary of watching because it was so emotionally draining when it was broadcast on TV and it's been on my 'to watch' list since I bought it several months ago. It is astonishing in its scope and is an emotional rollercoaster, being funny, heartbreaking and thought-provoking. If you have a 4K TV and want to show people how good it can look, this is definitely demo material.

Having bought a Fire TV box, I'm watching the fourth series of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which is excellent so far, and the odd episode of the fourth season of Brooklyn Nine Nine when I don't have enough time to watch TV for over 40 minutes but fancy something funny and good for unwinding before settling to sleep.
I watched Brooklyn 99 in a few days of it going on Netflix, such an easy program to watch and unwind too, making a nice tonic to programs like sons of anarchy.
Old 16th January 2018, 06:33 PM
Cult Acolyte

It's that time again.

The DC seasons continue. First off the blocks is...

SUPERGIRL S3 EP10 'The legion Of Superheroes'.

A good start as Supergirl recovers from her injuries inflicted by Reign, Braniac-5 joins Mon-El and Imra (Saturn Girl) as the Legion come into the fight.
keirarts and bleakshaun like this.
Old 16th January 2018, 06:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Sons of anarchy season 2, amazing even better than the first had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end.

Like this? Share it using the links below!