Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st March 2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 569889)
Shame that can't be said about Joey ;-)

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

I rather liked the first series actually. :lol:

bleakshaun 22nd March 2018 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 569905)
I rather liked the first series actually. [emoji38]

Each to their own

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Rik 22nd March 2018 08:09 AM

Joey was ok, but I always thought it would’ve been better if they’d done a Ross centred series because as Friends went on Ross was easily the best character with some of the funniest episodes based around his idiotic antics- the fake tan, leather pants, white teeth, Pivot etc :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd March 2018 03:08 PM

So then. Gotham series one. With just four episodes to go what's happened?

Well Jada Pinkett Smith gouged her own eye out with a spoon, Sean Pertwee's Alfred was brutally stabbed at Wayne Manor by former SAS colleague David O' Hara (He was one of the Oirish in Sons of Anarchy so it was to be expected), Penguin narrowly escaped a car crusher, Nygma frames medical examiner Guerra for hoarding body parts, Jeffrey Combs has various body parts removed...

...Seriously, this ain't Marvel.

Demoncrat 22nd March 2018 10:48 PM

I should hope not ;):lol:

Noted though.

ArgentoFan1987 23rd March 2018 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 569931)
Joey was ok, but I always thought it would’ve been better if they’d done a Ross centred series because as Friends went on Ross was easily the best character with some of the funniest episodes based around his idiotic antics- the fake tan, leather pants, white teeth, Pivot etc :lol:

I agree. Ross was always my favourite character. I would have like a TV series based on him much better, although Adam Goldberg was hilarious as Jimmy and probably the best character on the show.

I keep meaning to watch more films but hooked on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

trebor8273 23rd March 2018 10:16 AM

finished season 3 of arrested development, should i watch 4, watched part of the first episode and didn't feel the same.

Justin101 23rd March 2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 570000)
finished season 3 of arrested development, should i watch 4, watched part of the first episode and didn't feel the same.

I only watched the first episode and was really disappointed so never watched any others!

trebor8273 23rd March 2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 570002)
I only watched the first episode and was really disappointed so never watched any others!

thats how i felt after 15 minutes. something just felt off, think thats why it didn't get another

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 23rd March 2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 570000)

I've watched the fourth season a couple of times and it's nowhere near the greatness of the first three. I still find it mildly entertaining but something about it just feels forced whilst the first three series' just flow so naturally.