Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

demonknight 22nd September 2013 03:21 PM

Sticking with Bates Motel and dropping Under the Dome.

Hawkmonger 22nd September 2013 05:14 PM

Attack on Titan episode 24. "Im not Eren! Im a horse! Out of the way mother ****er! Jean out!" :pound:
Someone at crunchyroll ****ed up the translation a bit!

That being said, this was a remarkable heartfelt episode, with Jean prity much grieving over Erens near death and almost confirming my suspect theory that he had a massive man crush on Marco before he had half his face chewed off my Annie. Anyway, good episode.

Wes 22nd September 2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 367521)
Sticking with Bates Motel and dropping Under the Dome.

Me too... I mean with Under the Dome. My wife really likes it but I think it's dull, safe, wholesome PG stuff - the girl locked up the basement is incredibly cute though I must say... Anyway, I have way too much TV on DVD to get through right now, namely complete runs of Deadwood and Miami Vice...

Rik 22nd September 2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 367546)
Me too... I mean with Under the Dome. My wife really likes it but I think it's dull, safe, wholesome PG stuff - the girl locked up the basement is incredibly cute though I must say... Anyway, I have way too much TV on DVD to get through right now, namely complete runs of Deadwood and Miami Vice...

Under the Dome gets better if you stick with it :nod:

Wes 22nd September 2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 367547)
Under the Dome gets better if you stick with it :nod:

Rik, I'm gonna give it one more episode, but only on your say-so...

I was really enjoying Boardwalk Empire - I was watching the rerun of Season 1 and 2 on Atlantic but Sky perversely have dropped the repeat of the 3rd season which messes my life up as the 4th one is beginning soon I think...

trebor8273 22nd September 2013 07:47 PM

Sherlock

Really enjoyed this first time I watched and enjoying it even more second time round. One of the best British shows at the moment, fantastic chemistry and acting from the two main leads. Like how the classic Holmes story's have been given a modern makeover but have lost none of their appeal.

Edit

Just finished season two how the hell did he do it I can't wait till season three so they can explain how he faked his death. Amazing show as is cumberbatch

pedromonkey 26th September 2013 03:57 PM

Picked up season 1 of GRIMM the other day, only on disc 2 but it's pretty good, a bit like Buffy and some of CGI is a little on the crap side but it's still quite entertaining.

Brand new SOUTH PARK today, was very good, can't wait for the next 13 episodes.

the penultimate Breaking Bad was a cracking episode, brilliantly written and acted, what have they got instore for the final?

trebor8273 26th September 2013 06:05 PM

Agents of shield

Not sure enjoyed it and you can see its building up to something big, but the characters apart from the awesome agent coulson are all a bit generic and boring, but it's only the first episode and have faith in joss Whedon

keirarts 26th September 2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 368255)
Agents of shield

Not sure enjoyed it and you can see its building up to something big, but the characters apart from the awesome agent coulson are all a bit generic and boring, but it's only the first episode and have faith in joss Whedon

After seeing Dollhouse i'd say stick with it as I remember thinking that show was a let down up until a certain plot twist then I thought it was excellent. I'm betting there is more going on with the show than meets the eye.

trebor8273 26th September 2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 368259)
After seeing Dollhouse i'd say stick with it as I remember thinking that show was a let down up until a certain plot twist then I thought it was excellent. I'm betting there is more going on with the show than meets the eye.

Well rumours say the story will lead into avengers two