Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13830Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd September 2018, 09:09 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Well, the 3rd series of ... Cared is a slightly different beast. What with the younger cast being replaced (Rea off to do Angel for Neil Jordan?) etc. And John Comer's character is now a prissy househusband . Bizarre. The 'arc' this time is a sitcom staple ... the 'fatal' misdiagnosis ... so Mort thinks he's finally 'at rest'. Lawdy etc. Some hilarity here as they up the bluff Northern aspect to the hilt.
bleakshaun likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 23rd September 2018, 02:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Default I Didn't Know You Cared IV

Oh Christ ....Mort's in LOVE this time.
With Olive Scrimshaw ... a landlady of a pub she has banned him from twice already!! Total fricking lunacy this series is If he's nae belting out "Love is a many splendid thing!" ... he's chucking himself in the canal ...to dampen his ardour.
Crazed. The audience aren't sure where to laugh either .
bleakshaun likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 23rd September 2018, 09:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Well as watching archer from the start have watched the first season of Van Helsing, while not brilliant and can be seen as a poor man's walking dead , it's getting better as the season went on and is quite brutal and violent and if honest I've enjoyed it more than the coup!e of seasons of walking dead which for me.Bad become a little stale.
Old 23rd September 2018, 11:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Hope youre enjoying ISIS' adventures then treb

[B]
Old 24th September 2018, 02:59 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Allo Allo.

Occupied France during WWII., cafe owner Rene Artois is forced to join the resistance and to hide two British airmen who show up in different hiding places, as well as hiding his affair with his servants Yvette and Maria from his wife who thinks she can sing, and trying to avoid German Lieutenant Grubber who takes a shine to him.

Forgot how funny this was, with the other characters as Herr Flick of the Gestapo who has plans but backfire, and later joined by Von Smallhausen. British agent who impersonates a French police man who can't speak French and man of many disguises Leclerc. Towards season 7 some characters were changed to other actors but didn't really play well, but can never forget German secretary Helga.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51dpXf4Rs9L._SY445_.jpg (46.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 25th September 2018, 07:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Til Death Us Do Part (73/74)

The fab four return in colour. Mitchell excels as the archetypal little englander Garnett. Some real bile here as he trots out the usual semi coherent drivel ... whilst being undermined at every step by his faaamly . His drunken 'biblical' rant a sidesplitter in particular
And here comes Spike as Kevin O'Grady .... a 'paki paddy' ... (with 8 O levels) ... blacked up to the hilt btw

[B]
Old 3rd October 2018, 10:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watching Santa Clarita Diet, heard mixed things, but really enjoying it.
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 4th October 2018, 06:30 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Yeah, I was a bit uncertain going into this one but ended up really enjoying it and was hungry for more when it ended (excuse the bad pun). I'm very much looking forward to the next series.
Old 4th October 2018, 08:40 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Been watching these shows

Ripper street
Magicians
Archer
Always sunny
Arrested development
Star trek voyager

Just started watching i zombie.
Sam been watching I zombie , tbh I miss a lot of TV because I really rarely put it on except obvious films game consoles etc , I'm very primitive to when putting TV on I barely bother with it been like that for years so sadly I'm missing on some good stuff. I only heard of still game for first time earlier this year , don't get me wrong I do watch odd show here and there rhat I have mainly on series link so save me putting the telly on or wondering when it starts again, doctor who, walking dead , odd documentary on serial killers, law and order svu is more or less all I watch anything else I do watch I watch on Netflix firestick etc ages after its finished , or 3 yrs down the line because its first time I've heard of the show and only soap I watch is corrie don't like the rest and hate EE it depresses me big time and feel like each episode is who can shout the loudest and longest competition
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 4th October 2018, 08:42 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I love the first two seasons and am eagerly anticipating another.

Like this? Share it using the links below!