Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree13822Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2019, 08:17 PM
Cult Acolyte

ARROW S7 EP 14 'Brothers And Sisters'

I have been having a hard time watching this show recently. It is a shadow of it's former self and it's just boring. It's not a superhero show really any more and the new 'flash forward' scenes just interrupt everything and I am really not interested anymore.
Now I find out that ARROW will be ending next season 8 in a short episode series. I was going to stop watching the show but now may try to stick it out to the series end as I have come so far with it.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is just pure garbage now and I wont be watching that new season.

SUPERGIRL is hanging on in there but viewing figures are dropping. I think this show could be cancelled if viewing figures continue to drop. I am only really watching now because Melissa Benoist looks good as Supergirl but getting a bit fed up with it now with it's preaching and identity politics.

THE FLASH is suffering as well. In he last few episodes The Flash seems to be a guest in his own show. Getting bored. May stop watching.

The best of the CW shows at the moment is BLACK LIGHTNING, the only CW show I look forward to now.
Old 7th March 2019, 10:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
ARROW S7 EP 14 'Brothers And Sisters'

I have been having a hard time watching this show recently. It is a shadow of it's former self and it's just boring. It's not a superhero show really any more and the new 'flash forward' scenes just interrupt everything and I am really not interested anymore.
Now I find out that ARROW will be ending next season 8 in a short episode series. I was going to stop watching the show but now may try to stick it out to the series end as I have come so far with it.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is just pure garbage now and I wont be watching that new season.

SUPERGIRL is hanging on in there but viewing figures are dropping. I think this show could be cancelled if viewing figures continue to drop. I am only really watching now because Melissa Benoist looks good as Supergirl but getting a bit fed up with it now with it's preaching and identity politics.

THE FLASH is suffering as well. In he last few episodes The Flash seems to be a guest in his own show. Getting bored. May stop watching.

The best of the CW shows at the moment is BLACK LIGHTNING, the only CW show I look forward to now.
Enjoying arrow, but next season is it's last , legends is just awful and it's shocking how they are misusing Constantine. Flash they need to get rid of the daughter she adds nothing to the show and is super annoying I enjoyed the last episode with king shark and Grod.

Umbrella academy and doom patrol are both far superior as is the last season of Gotham
Old 7th March 2019, 10:15 PM
Cult Acolyte

Yeah, I'm watching DOOM PATROL as well.

Bat sh*t crazy fun !
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 8th March 2019, 02:29 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I finished watching both seasons of Space: 1999 last week. It's a show with some really interesting storylines but one where I was sometimes distracted by the hilariously bad costumes (flared crimplene jump suits) and other aesthetic choices which have suffered from a high definition restoration – a couple of episodes have bubble wrap being used in the medical lab!

It's very odd that the order on the BDs doesn't match the broadcast order and I haven't listened to any commentaries or checked out the supplementary material to find out why that might be. It's unfortunate that the show was cancelled and the second season just ends without any form of resolution or closure for Moonbase Alpha and its inhabitants.
Old 8th March 2019, 02:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Don't worry I'm not starting a debate or going political etc just making a comment .

The Michael Jackson documentary this week .

We live in a strange society when people still claim someone's innocent even if all the facts are there proving they are guilty .
Yet on other flip side off the coin .
Someone will make a accusation against somebody proving they are guilty when they haven't even got a shred of evidence to start with .

Nowt queerer than folk eh ?
Old 8th March 2019, 03:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I’ll just leave this here!

IMG_2421.jpg

Haven’t watched the documentary, nor do I intend to either, complete bullshit if you ask me!
trebor8273, Dave Boy and iank like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 9th March 2019, 12:38 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
So the first episode of the last season of Still Game.
Winston becomes an Internet star and Jakc and Victor try to hop on the bandwagon. A few good laughs but nothing spectacular if I'm honest, more of a disappointment if I'm honest I hope this is just one bad episode and it'll improve. I hope.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Have you been watching recently what do you think of the recent episodes , I think it has got better than first one, episode 3 on BBC player .
Old 10th March 2019, 09:02 AM
Cult Addict

I haven't seen anymore since the first episode

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 11th March 2019, 08:34 AM
Cult Acolyte

Orson Welles Great Mysteries: A Very Strange Bed. In olde Paris, an inebriated young man flush with success in a seedy gambling establishment is offered a bed for the night by the proprietors to ensure his safety. But nothing is as it seems... This was a pretty good first episode for this early 70s British anthology series. Very Jonathan Creek. With a young Colin Baker, no less!
Old 12th March 2019, 08:07 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Started this sci fi classic.

Like this? Share it using the links below!