LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th September 2019, 08:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Bloke from The Apple in Callan alert!
Playing a shady foreigner natch .
Justin101 likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 19th September 2019, 09:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished season 4 of South Park, season five next. Started season one of Babylon 5.
Demoncrat and bleakshaun like this.
Old 20th September 2019, 11:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Rewatching still game, one of those comedy shows that no matter how many time that you watch it you can never get tired of it. You can easily sit there and watch 5 or 6 episodes in one sitting. Classic comedy.
bleakshaun and MrBarlow like this.

Last edited by gag; 20th September 2019 at 11:43 PM.
Old 21st September 2019, 05:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watching American Dad V.

Uncensored apparently. Still very silly at this point.
bleakshaun likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 21st September 2019, 05:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Finished season 4 of South Park, season five next. Started season one of Babylon 5.
Mate went on and on about how SP was 'outrageous' but had only seen up to this point. So I showed him Scott Tennerman

[B]
Old 22nd September 2019, 09:41 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

With the untimely passing of Aron Eisenberg and watched what we left behind have decided to watch Deep Space Nine.
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 23rd September 2019, 10:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished season 5 of South Park, Chilli anyone?

Watched the first two episodes of season one of Mission Impossible.

First episode the IMF team set out to steal two nukes from a dictator.

Second episode , one of the team takes the role of a wanted man to a foreign power, he to be captured and give false information about the country's leader , but when the agent sees a list of the foreign powers agents, the IMF have to devise a way to break him out early.

Their is no Peter Graves as Jim Phelps in the first season , here the leader of the team is Daniel Briggs ( Steven Hill) whom.I found dull and unlikable , but thats not why he was replaced , he was supposedly a bit of a cock end and didn't get on with the rest of the cast of those behind the camera. Those expecting the action and impossible stunts of the films might be disappointed, as it more slow moving.
Old 24th September 2019, 10:53 AM
Cult Acolyte

MASH-tv-show-15.jpg
M*A*S*H SEASON 5

More great episodes from MASH 4077.
Highlight episodes for me have to be 'The Nurses' which deals with the relationship between Hotlips and her nurses, and the brilliant 'Movie Tonight' in which Col. Potter has a showing of My Darling Clementine' and in the various projector stoppages the 4077 entertain themselves with singing and jokes.
Old 24th September 2019, 08:18 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

American Horror Story: Apocalypse on Netflix.

Better than the last couple of seasons imo, plus goes 'full circle' where it links into characters / story lines over past seasons with some appropriate cameos. Binged the entire season over the past few nights... solidly entertaining as per the usual.
Old 24th September 2019, 09:16 PM
Cult Acolyte

PD James Mysteries: A Certain Justice. When a bitchy lawyer whose prowess in court is only matched by her ability to make enemies is murdered, Commander Adam Dalgliesh is soon on the case. This was the last of the original run of Dalgliesh mysteries with the great Roy Marsden from 1998. I haven't previously seen the last few as I heard the later ones just weren't as good as the 82-91 run, but based on this, I'm not sure why. Marsden is admittedly looking a bit long in the tooth at this point but he's still a great actor and, while shorter, it's still 3 50 minute episodes which is more than long enough to make it satisfying. I thoroughly enjoyed it personally...

Like this? Share it using the links below!