Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

Demoncrat 4th December 2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 381390)
I keep hoping the writers will just reduce her character to the background a bit. I know good tv is meant to be a bit frustrating sometimes but she really does spoil it a bit I think. Still last episode of series 3 tonight. Not been as good as the first two series in my opinion.

cough keep watching....

trebor8273 6th December 2013 05:30 PM

Dracula
Better than I was expecting and has potential really nothing to do with the novel apart from some characters but has a story that seems like it could be very interesting. Still not sure of Meyers as Dracula but only watched first episode and willing to watch more. Not going to say much more as turns a lot of things on its head and some surprises. 6.5/10

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th December 2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 381073)
Watched all of Season 4 of the X Files over the past few days, didn't recognise a single episode so I'm guessing I stopped watching it after Season 3 in 1996, the same year I started going out and getting drunk, coincidence?

I stopped watching after series 3 as well. Not sure why though. I know i was out all the time, but i was during the first three series alsol. :loco:

Rik 6th December 2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 381961)
I stopped watching after series 3 as well. Not sure why though. I know i was out all the time, but i was during the first three series alsol. :loco:

I'm 2 episodes off finishing season 5, there was an appearance from the man who inspired the show this season-Darren McGavin :cool:

J Harker 6th December 2013 07:47 PM

You think I am IN danger? I AM the danger!
I am the one who knocks!

trebor8273 7th December 2013 04:46 PM

Well watched the first half of Dracula and it gets better so I can't wait to see the last half in January . But if people are expecting classic Dracula you will be disappointed

Hawkmonger 7th December 2013 05:49 PM

Finally made a start on Breaking Bad. Yes. It really is as good as everyone say's it is.:nod:

PaulD 7th December 2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 382103)
Finally made a start on Breaking Bad. Yes. It really is as good as everyone say's it is.:nod:

Glad I'm not the only one late to the party! I need to catch up on BB actually - the girlfriend isn't too keen on it's slowburningness (especially in contrast to Dexter which seemed to throw cliffhangers and twists at you) so she's never in the mood to watch it even though she still says she wants to.

J Harker 8th December 2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 382108)
Glad I'm not the only one late to the party! I need to catch up on BB actually - the girlfriend isn't too keen on it's slowburningness (especially in contrast to Dexter which seemed to throw cliffhangers and twists at you) so she's never in the mood to watch it even though she still says she wants to.

Slowburningness??? Hell next to Dexter it flies along.
(Only my opinion of coursr)

PaulD 9th December 2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 382141)
Slowburningness??? Hell next to Dexter it flies along.
(Only my opinion of coursr)

Haha, I don't see that myself. Dexter seemed to be cliffhanger upon cliffhanger, regardless of how cheap they were.