All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13830Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th December 2020, 10:39 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Watching ancient aliens forgotten what a complete riot this show, 99.9999% utter bullshit, but it's just so funny with there whacked out ideas that the usual end up contradiction in another episode , if we are to believe that guy with the hair we couldn't wipe our ass, without alien help they are responsible for everything from fire too Starbucks coffee.
He's the alien, woooh that barnet is proof
trebor8273 likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 14th December 2020, 11:12 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
He's the alien, woooh that barnet is proof
Well according to icke and his followers alien lives amongst us, queen etc being lizard people and John carpenter they live was some kind of warning,
Some people are just beyond being wack jobs.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 14th December 2020, 11:15 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 14th December 2020, 07:52 PM
Cult Acolyte

Father Ted: A Christmassy Ted. The FT Xmas special. Funny stuff, with the highlight being the eight priests trapped in "Ireland's largest lingerie" section of a department store and unable to find their way out...
Old 15th December 2020, 07:09 PM
Cult Acolyte

Secret Army, season 3, eps 7-9. Things are going to hell in a handbasket for everyone as the Allies are on the doorstep, the Nazis begin their withdrawal - while lining Brussels streets with explosives - and Reinhardt closes in on Lifeline. I usually watch one ep of this a week, but went through three last night, this s**t is getting f*****g intense! There was literally a scene toward the end of episode 9 that had me gasping out loud "F**k! Oh f**k!"
Old 15th December 2020, 09:38 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Netflix

Alice in borderland nope nothing to do with Alice from wonderland, it’s based of a manga series, no I’ve never heard of it either,
8 episodes and I’m binge watching it and on episode 5, wow what a great tv series, 3 friends get chased by police for jay walking they hide in the men’s toilets, while they are there something happens casing them to come out and realise everyone gone missing , like kinda opening scene of 28days, they find themselves in some parallel universe , problem is they are forced into Games to survive, case of live or die, while along the way meeting people who are in the same situation, fun, entertainment and very well made, each episode concentrates on a different game, highly recommended and 8 on IMDb and most people are rating it between 8-10.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10795658/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Old 15th December 2020, 10:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

That's on my radar to watch, based off a manga. There was an anime earlier this year called Darwin's Game which seemed quite similar, that was pretty good.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 15th December 2020, 10:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
That's on my radar to watch, based off a manga. There was an anime earlier this year called Darwin's Game which seemed quite similar, that was pretty good.
Seriously go and watch it, as far Darwin game never heard of it, I’ll seek it out and put on my watch list, I’m always open to trying new tv shows I’ve never heard of .
Old 18th December 2020, 09:22 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

As this thing has 3 series, I thought it would fit better here tbh.

This Room Does Not Exist

Wherein a group of friends dally with a faceless corporation. Technology being a trap is the vibe I'm getting here. It's pretty certainly.
Funny that, with all this endless talk about diversity, ugly people still don't seem to be represented fairly cough .... just an observation tee hee.
More to follow!!

[B]
Old 18th December 2020, 08:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This Room ... update. The last series had only two episodes ahem.
The moral seemed to be always make sure you back stuff up ahem. If only it hadn't been so oblique to begin with ahem.

[B]

Like this? Share it using the links below!