Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

trebor8273 16th January 2021 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 644257)
Attachment 230673 Attachment 230674

Well, this is all different. What good fun and actually great jokes along the way. Very clever. Some easter eggs only comic book readers will notice. I have my own ideas what is going on and who certain charactors really are. One thing for sure is that the laughs will stop and the sh*t will hit the fan. Have you noticed how long the end credits are? So many people involved it's like watching movie credits not a 25 min show.

Have to agree it's very clever, people might complain about Disney and Marvel and some cases they are right, it's all very cleverly done . I expect next episode will be in colour but still 4:3 I probably influenced by the Brady Bunch, as each episode is a different decade of sitcom . Expecting two important twins to make a appearance

Have to say the performances of both Bettany and Olsen have been nothing sort of spectacular and you can feel the chemistry between the two characters .

Dave Boy 17th January 2021 07:46 AM

I think events in this may spin off in to the Dr Strange And The Multiverse Of Madness movie which features Scarlet Witch.

gag 17th January 2021 10:05 PM

Paatal lok

A Indian police drama, a copper has been given the case he always wanted to prove himself when they get a tip of about a assignation attempt, but turns out the arrested aren’t quite you’re normal every day criminals and isn’t as straight forward as they thought ,

Highly recommend.

Justin101 18th January 2021 09:17 AM

I've been watching that documentary on Netflix about Richard Ramirez 'The Night Stalker' it's gripping stuff, but be warned it's pretty gruesome and graphic in the depiction and descriptions of the crime scenes, he really was a piece of shit!

Only half way through so far so the police are still hunting him down, but they found information that links him to multiple crimes across the region including abduction and molestation of children....

gag 18th January 2021 10:21 AM

Been a while since seen Bobs burgers and only seen odd episode here and there so decided to start from beginning and binge watch it Over next couple of week and watch it all, started 3 days ago just starting season 2.

trebor8273 18th January 2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 644294)
I've been watching that documentary on Netflix about Richard Ramirez 'The Night Stalker' it's gripping stuff, but be warned it's pretty gruesome and graphic in the depiction and descriptions of the crime scenes, he really was a piece of shit!

Only half way through so far so the police are still hunting him down, but they found information that links him to multiple crimes across the region including abduction and molestation of children....

watched this in one sitting . fascinating, gruesome and disturbing. only downside they should of went more into his childhood which made him the way he was, it was only mentioned for about ten minutes

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th January 2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 644295)
Been a while since seen Bobs burgers and only seen odd episode here and there so decided to start from beginning and binge watch it Over next couple of week and watch it all, started 3 days ago just starting season 2.

Bob's Burgers is a brilliant TV show. I have seen the first 10 seasons and would happily rewatch them all over again.

Justin101 20th January 2021 11:28 AM

Still watching Cobra Kai, Season 2 is done now, what an explosive finale, was a little ridiculous at points but overall very exciting, will admit I was getting a bit teary eyed at the end.

I want to watch Season 3 right away but I know it's only going to take me a few days and it'll be another year to wait!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/117f277c...uk1o3_540.gifv

Nordicdusk 21st January 2021 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 644434)
Still watching Cobra Kai, Season 2 is done now, what an explosive finale, was a little ridiculous at points but overall very exciting, will admit I was getting a bit teary eyed at the end.

I want to watch Season 3 right away but I know it's only going to take me a few days and it'll be another year to wait!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/117f277c...uk1o3_540.gifv

Season 3 is great but as you said i blazed through it in two sittings .

Nordicdusk 21st January 2021 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 644294)

One nasty dirty scum bag anything goes with him no one was safe just attacking anyone age or gender didn't matter. Brilliantly done doc watched it all in one go couldn't pull myself away.