Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

trebor8273 12th May 2021 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 651925)
Are you enjoying them? Do you recommend them? As I don't have a Netflix membership at the moment, I would like to know what I should watch I begin paying for it again.

yes. lots of great Korean and Japanese (and other country's) shows on Netflix. i would say i've enjoyed them more than most of the stuff produced by the uk and america

Graveyard 12th May 2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 651877)
Last week, I watched each series of Line of Duty

Just start to watch this last week, very good tv show. now I need to be strong and avoid the spoiler button below :lol:

gag 12th May 2021 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graveyard (Post 651968)
Just start to watch this last week, very good tv show. now I need to be strong and avoid the spoiler button below :lol:

Great series if its your first watch, lots of cliffhangers twist and turns and at times some really good action.

See I never gave a single thing away :lol:.

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th May 2021 11:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sleepwalker (1984)

A grim little ditty from director Saxon Logan. When a couple visit another couple, supposedly best friends but you really wouldn't know it from their attitudes towards one another, who begin bickering whilst at a restaurant taking it further when they reach the couples home as their differing morals and social thinking becomes a game of drunken sexual one up man ship eventually taking the film into something of a slasher territory during the last ten minutes with bloody effect.

This has a really good cast including Nickolas Grace, best known as the sheriff of Nottingham in tv's Robin of Sherwood, and Joanna Page. What starts as a bit of fun quickly descends into uncomfortable unease watching and listening to the four snipe at each other until Logan injects a definite Giallo influence into the finale.

Bizarre and disorientating, a classic piece of British weirdness.

gag 16th May 2021 09:40 PM

Watched a episode of Only fools and horses that I hadn’t seen, realised tbh quite a few episode I’ve never seen, so decide to watch them all from the beginning.
Just starting season 5 and on the episode we’re Raquel first introduced.

Linbro 19th May 2021 11:55 PM

Working my way through the really nice Imprint boxset of 'Hammer House of Horror'. Only four episodes in, but liking it a lot. Looks and sounds great too - this set was a blind buy, regarding both the content and the quality, and I couldn't be happier with it.

MrBarlow 20th May 2021 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linbro (Post 652455)
Working my way through the really nice Imprint boxset of 'Hammer House of Horror'. Only four episodes in, but liking it a lot. Looks and sounds great too - this set was a blind buy, regarding both the content and the quality, and I couldn't be happier with it.

I watched the boxset a while back and really enjoyed them.

Nordicdusk 20th May 2021 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 652229)
Watched a episode of Only fools and horses that I hadn’t seen, realised tbh quite a few episode I’ve never seen, so decide to watch them all from the beginning.
Just starting season 5 and on the episode we’re Raquel first introduced.

Sadly they always show the same episodes on tv over and over again considering how many their are it makes no sense.

gag 20th May 2021 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 652473)
Sadly they always show the same episodes on tv over and over again considering how many their are it makes no sense.

Not just only fools and horses some channels repeat exact same episode sometimes upto 3 times on same day it’s ridiculous.
With amount of tv shows and some programmes having loads of episodes there no reason to repeat same show in a month.

Nordicdusk 20th May 2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 652476)
Not just only fools and horses some channels repeat exact same episode sometimes upto 3 times on same day it’s ridiculous.
With amount of tv shows and some programmes having loads of episodes there no reason to repeat same show in a month.

Speaking of game shows i love the old ones Bullseye Generation Game The Price is Right and so on bloody challenge show the bloody chase 100 times a day instead of proper classics. Bring back Krypton Factor for god sake screw the chase