Like Tree13822Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th July 2022, 12:02 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post

Netflix has recently released a Resident Evil series, with viewers saying the show is "awful" and should be removed from the streaming giant.
Entitled *****. I don't like it get rid of it. **** everyone else!
Old 25th July 2022, 04:21 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Netflix's Resident Evil show branded 'so bad' people want it removed from streaming
People have shared their views on the new Resident Evil series, which is based on the video game franchise, saying it is "disappointing" and should be removed from Netflix

It's deffo got ppl talking and 99% of it's not good

Netflix has recently released a Resident Evil series, with viewers saying the show is "awful" and should be removed from the streaming giant.
What is this, fascism?

If you don't like something, don't watch it.

Don't demand it be removed so no one else can see it.
gag and Demdike@Cult Labs like this.
Old 25th July 2022, 04:34 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
What is this, fascism?

If you don't like something, don't watch it.

Don't demand it be removed so no one else can see it.
Exactly, I think Netflix Tcm is complete utter garbage and embarrassing, so do a lot of ppl, but lots also like it, but I wouldn't make a fuss over it, you can't demand something to be removed just because you don't like, God I hate how society is these days.
Old 26th July 2022, 02:34 PM
Cult Veteran

Just watched this clip from the BBC archive it's a big strong NOPE from me I felt giddy just watching it It's reminded me that I think I had some very special feelings for Peter Duncan when I was younger, I just didn't know what they meant

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 26th July 2022, 03:08 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Just watched this clip from the BBC archive it's a big strong NOPE from me I felt giddy just watching it It's reminded me that I think I had some very special feelings for Peter Duncan when I was younger, I just didn't know what they meant
Bleedin' softy!!

He used the stairs inside the tower

John Noakes used a wooden ladder tied to the outside of Nelson's column when he helped to clean that!

** Don't forget he also had a camera operator who had to go up before him, carrying a heavy camera and sound equipment! This was 1977, so there were none of yer lightweight camcorders then!!
Demoncrat and nosferatu42 like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 4th August 2022, 09:07 PM
Cult Acolyte

Watching Pretty Little Liars again lol. Y'know, I honestly didn't expect this show to be this rewatchable as some heavily serialised shows- like 24 - I find it tough to revisit. Then again, that might have something to do with 24 being utterly bleak and nihilistic while, for all the murder and mayhem, PLL is much warmer and funnier. Perhaps it's just that, as with most of the best TV shows, you just enjoy spending time with the characters.
Old 5th August 2022, 11:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watched season 6 and 7 of MASH, Frasier must of been based on the character of Winchester both have the same snobbish personality, hell they even look similar, while Fraser was not from Boston like Winchester, Cheers was set their. The more this show goes on the more I hate Alan Alders character.

Been watching latest season of what we do I the shadows , Matt Berry is still the highlight of the show but we have a close second with the disturbing baby Colin Roberson .

Finished watching the brillant black bird with fantastic performances from both Tagon Egerton and Paul Walter Hauser , it's based on true events , it involves drug dealer (Egerton) who is tricked by the FBI to spy on a suspected serial killer (Hauser) it's also a fitting swansong for the late Ray Liotta.

Also finished season 3 of Orville which is some of the best star trek I've seen in years , far better than what paramount are doing , we get the typical star trek story dealing with social issues but not done in the way of beat you over the head with a stick like paramount and BBC with Doctor who.
Old 6th August 2022, 07:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Bleedin' softy!!

He used the stairs inside the tower

John Noakes used a wooden ladder tied to the outside of Nelson's column when he helped to clean that!

** Don't forget he also had a camera operator who had to go up before him, carrying a heavy camera and sound equipment! This was 1977, so there were none of yer lightweight camcorders then!!
Slightly different but similar lines reminds me of Fred Dibnah being a steeple jack and climbing outside tall chimneys by the ladders without any safety nets or harnesses.

India mill in Darwen 303ft tall, when built tallest in the uk.
Susan Foreman likes this.
Old 8th August 2022, 04:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The accused,

British drama at its best, By Jimmy McGovern,
2 series 10 episodes
Each story is different so there is no connection, but all the same theme of ordinary pol ending up in court,
in this extremely star-studded cast Juliet Stevenson, Sheridan Smith, Peter Capaldi, Sean Bean and many many more,
Its gritty realistic intense drama that effectively reflects the struggle of ordinary everyday people,
Each episode starts off with them being led from their police cell to the courtroom and then the story begins, there is no happy medium, it deals with the realism of the impact of the aftermath and how it affects ppl, and it ends when the court finds them guilty or not, you can sympathise with a lot of them but that doesn't make it right what they did,
seen this before and it's still a delight to watch the second time round, if you're looking for something that's realistic then it's a must-watch if you're looking for a happy ending then avoid because there is none theres no happy ending of someone being killed and families being ripped apart.
Old 14th August 2022, 12:29 AM
Cult Acolyte

Retroed it up last night with Minder followed by Tales of the Unexpected. Class.

Like this? Share it using the links below!