Like Tree13822Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd July 2013, 06:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Download 2013 Highlights
Rik likes this.
Old 2nd July 2013, 06:34 PM
Cult Acolyte

I'm not sharing my 2013 download highlights . . .
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 6th July 2013, 03:21 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

watched the first 4 episodes of Kolchak: The Night Stalker, it's awesome stuff, Darren McGavin is so good as Carl Kolchak and i't's written, well 8 of the episodes are written by David Chase, creator of The Sopranos.
Old 8th July 2013, 11:49 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Count Arthur Strong finally comes to TV tonight, BBC2 20.30 GMT. Hope it lives up to the many great moments from the radio series'. Barry Cryer's in the first episode, so there's a fair chance they will get monumentally pissed, like they always do

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 8th July 2013, 12:32 PM
Cultist

I have just finished catching up on a show called "Falling Skies" its not exactly great but it is entertaining and gets better as it goes along, really glad I decided to keep watching it & can't wait to see what happens next!

Last edited by klownz; 8th July 2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 8th July 2013, 12:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace amazing for something that was a blind buy and only 1.50 not laughed so hard in a long time. Also watched first two episodes of boardwalk empire, which I've heard good things about. Really enjoying this fantastic show, but with it being HBO did I expect it to be anything else.
Slippery Jack likes this.
Old 8th July 2013, 04:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

The Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Yes I'll be checking that out too. Probably best not to label it a 'Zombie Series' though From what I've read, it's more of a serious human drama about the dead being reunited with their families, appearing as if they had never died, and what kind of impact that would have. .
I've been sticking with it. (Even put off watching the walking dead until Tuesday.) I really like the idea behind it, which feels like a macabre plot from a 70's film to me. For some reason.
Old 8th July 2013, 04:15 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond72 View Post
The Returned
I've been sticking with it.
I never started Wish I had, looks great. Probably missed my chance now, I never manage to get through tv dvd boxsets . . .
Old 8th July 2013, 04:18 PM
Cultist

I have been holding back on "the returned" since I still haven't checked out "They Came Back"
Old 8th July 2013, 04:37 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
I never started Wish I had, looks great. Probably missed my chance now, I never manage to get through tv dvd boxsets . . .
Yea not sure it would work that well back to back, as it's deliberately paced for a weekly TV show, drip feeding elements to keep you watching.
Comes up with some interesting situations though, like how people react to a loved one who chose to committee suicide in the first place.

Like this? Share it using the links below!