LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th July 2018, 02:42 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraffejustin View Post
I've never actually seen the Captain America movie, so maybe that could explain somewhat how I feel. It could also be that I'm a heartless bastard, because none of the Captain America stuff from the show made me feel anything at all.

From your perspective, which of the MCU tv shows is the best?
That's tough to say because I haven't yet seen the second seasons of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, the first seasons of The Punisher, The Gifted, Cloak & Dagger, The Defenders, Runaways or Inhumans, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

Of the ones I have, I really liked Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Daredevil, Agent Carter, and the first seasons of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist. As far as I'm concerned, they are all worth watching.

The one that doesn't quite fit in with the others, and has more of an abstract, slightly Twin Peaks-style vibe at times, is Legion. I've seen both seasons (a third has been commissioned) and would really like to binge watch them both again because I think it's something which would benefit from being treated as a multipart film rather than a show with distinct episodes.
Old 29th July 2018, 04:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
That's tough to say because I haven't yet seen the second seasons of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, the first seasons of The Punisher, The Gifted, Cloak & Dagger, The Defenders, Runaways or Inhumans, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

Of the ones I have, I really liked Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Daredevil, Agent Carter, and the first seasons of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist. As far as I'm concerned, they are all worth watching.

The one that doesn't quite fit in with the others, and has more of an abstract, slightly Twin Peaks-style vibe at times, is Legion. I've seen both seasons (a third has been commissioned) and would really like to binge watch them both again because I think it's something which would benefit from being treated as a multipart film rather than a show with distinct episodes.
I really wouldn't bother with inhumans or cloak and dagger
Old 29th July 2018, 04:29 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I really wouldn't bother with inhumans or cloak and dagger
Any particular reason why?
Old 29th July 2018, 04:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Any particular reason why?
One word crap!
Old 29th July 2018, 05:31 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
One word crap!
Because I've watched the other Marvel TV shows, I'm going to watch them as well, though they may not be top of my list.
Old 29th July 2018, 06:34 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Been watching complete series of old TV shows

Harry Enfield
Still game
Chewin the fat
How did you find still game and chewin the fat?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 29th July 2018, 06:47 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:

I've seen the Legion pilot which is amazing. Some of the best cinematography I've seen for tv, especially considering it is a comic book show. It's nice to see a show involved with a larger universe take such a different approach to presentation. That's one of the shows I'm most looking forward to tackling soon. I had been putting off Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. after hearing a lot of mixed reviews.

What about DC shows? Any of those you've watched/plan to watch?
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 29th July 2018, 06:48 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraffejustin View Post
I've seen the Legion pilot which is amazing. Some of the best cinematography I've seen for tv, especially considering it is a comic book show. It's nice to see a show involved with a larger universe take such a different approach to presentation. That's one of the shows I'm most looking forward to tackling soon. I had been putting of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. after hearing a lot of mixed reviews.

What about DC shows? Any of those you've watched/plan to watch?
Arrow and Gotham are excellent IMO, and The Flash and Supergirl both very good also in their first couple of seasons.

All are far superior to the Marvel tv shows i've seen.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 29th July 2018, 06:55 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Arrow and Gotham are excellent IMO, and The Flash and Supergirl both very good also in their first couple of seasons.

All are far superior to the Marvel tv shows i've seen.
Said it before shame dc can't have the same quality with there films that they do there tv shows and animated films. Titans looks good for the trailer.
Old 29th July 2018, 07:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
How did you find still game and chewin the fat?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
I understand Scottish humour and language (being Scottish born up there parents moved to England when I was 2 , so all my relatives etc are Scottish )

Chewing the fat bit of give and take some of its funny other bits so so but guess that's same with any comedy , still game alright just light hearted humour that's entertaining enough .
bleakshaun likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!