Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree13822Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th November 2018, 10:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watching I'm celeb and surprised at Noel being first booted off.
Old 1st December 2018, 12:30 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Going old school for a bit of nostalgia with L.A Law, even now I still laugh at Brackman's pomposity.
trebor8273 and bleakshaun like this.
Old 1st December 2018, 06:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Been watching Titans which I'm really enjoying and is far superior to Dc movies.
nosferatu42 and bleakshaun like this.
Old 6th December 2018, 03:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Rewatching Black mirror, new series is due out round about now I'd like to see a full length film of Black mirror .
Old 8th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Been rewatching black mirror and couldn't help thinking the Arkangel episode how the ending would have worked a tadge better if a couple of weeks later the police turned up at the mothers doors and tell her her daughter been found dead .
Old 10th December 2018, 06:38 PM
Cult Acolyte

The CW's supershows begin a three episode crossover story.

Part 1. THE FLASH- Season 1 Episode 9.

Oliver Queen and Barry Allan have swopped lives and try to convince Team Flash that all is not right with what is going on. They travel to Earth-38 and enlist the help of Kara Danvers and Clark Kent who recognise them for who they really are.
An emergency back on Earth-1 sees Superman and Supergirl travel back with Oliver and Barry to fight the android A.M.A.Z.O, who absorbs the powers of all the heroes. Investigations lead to Gotham City as Batwoman looks out across the city...

All the CW shows are approaching mid-season finales after these. This episode features A.M.A.Z.O from the comic books which is good to see. Looking forward to seeing Batwoman in coming episodes..
trebor8273 and bleakshaun like this.
Old 10th December 2018, 09:51 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watching Babylon 5, still as good as ever but a little depressing when you think most of the cast are dead and weren't even that old when they died.
Old 10th December 2018, 11:13 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Watching Babylon 5, still as good as ever but a little depressing when you think most of the cast are dead and weren't even that old when they died.
I thought Babylon 5 was excellent until the last series which wasn't really needed. I must watch it all again at some point.

You could really invest in the characters.

I saw Bruce Boxleitner the other day in the epic Gods and Generals - about the American Civil War.
Old 10th December 2018, 11:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I thought Babylon 5 was excellent until the last series which wasn't really needed. I must watch it all again at some point.

You could really invest in the characters.

I saw Bruce Boxleitner the other day in the epic Gods and Generals - about the American Civil War.
Last season was pointless could of tied up all the loose ends in a tv movie, would rather they did the telepath war for season five.

Boxleitner has turned up in the new season of super girl.
Old 11th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Cult Acolyte

IIRC correctly the war with Earth was originally supposed to carry on into early season 5. They rushed it as they thought at first that they were going to be canned after season 4. In the end they got picked up by another network but it was quite obvious that, aside from the fall of Centauri Prime and Londo's arc, they had largely shot their wad in order to avoid being cancelled without a resolution. Sleeping in Light was shot in season 4 and then pushed back to the end of 5 for the same reason.

Like this? Share it using the links below!