Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television

Like Tree13822Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th January 2021, 05:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm definitely very late to game but I just started watching Cobra Kai this afternoon after I discovered that Netflix DOES play on my work laptop... perhaps with working from home they're a bit more lenient?!

Are you supposed to really not like Daniel at the beginning? Granted I've only seen 2 eps so far but I'm totally rooting for Johnny at this point.
Well you still realise that in the long run they both have good and bad points but Johnny really needs to grow up and realise he a full blown adult with a son, and they both need to get rid of this hatred for each other and should have outgrown that as time goes by and act like civilised adults. And Courtney Henggeler gorgeous.
Justin101 and trebor8273 like this.
Old 11th January 2021, 09:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I'm definitely very late to game but I just started watching Cobra Kai this afternoon after I discovered that Netflix DOES play on my work laptop... perhaps with working from home they're a bit more lenient?!

Are you supposed to really not like Daniel at the beginning? Granted I've only seen 2 eps so far but I'm totally rooting for Johnny at this point.
Yes I think so, he's a complete dick doing things that he hated Johnny for. He goes back to be old ways but next episode he's back too being a dick. Johnny tries to get on with his life but Daniel won't let him, Johnnys also carrying a lot of baggage because of Kreese.

As Gag says they both need to grow up and release the past is the past and it was over 30 years ago.

In a lot of ways they are bigger kids than the kids and it's there actions that lead too whats to come.

But if you gave me a choice I would hangout with Johnny any day of the week over Daniel!
Justin101 likes this.
Old 12th January 2021, 12:01 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:

Finished season 3 a couple of nights ago fantastic show. Daniel is a dick most of the time
Justin101, trebor8273 and MrBarlow like this.
Old 12th January 2021, 12:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

finished Sabrina enjoyed it and the thought the whole eldritch terrors was done quite well, but what a downer of a ending.

supposedly we will see a season 5 but its not what you think it will be a comic and cross over with riverdale.

https://screenrant.com/chilling-adve...-release-date/
Justin101 and MrBarlow like this.
Old 12th January 2021, 01:08 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
finished Sabrina enjoyed it and the thought the whole eldritch terrors was done quite well, but what a downer of a ending.

supposedly we will see a season 5 but its not what you think it will be a comic and cross over with riverdale.

https://screenrant.com/chilling-adve...-release-date/
Do agree, it would have been better without that very last scene?

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 13th January 2021, 10:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Outmatched

A Sit-Com where Jason Biggs is a Father of 3 genius Children and he and his Wife try to deal with all their shenanigans especially 2 of them a comedic borderline psychopathic. Cancelled after 10 episodes, it wasn't all that bad, it definitely had it's moments. A fun moment was when Alyson Hannigan and Eddie Kaye Thomas appeared as fellow Parents and there was an American Pie joke, I cracked up.

Prodigal Son

Season 1 which sees Tom Payne as a Police Profiler with a Father (Michael Sheen) who is a notorious Serial Killer. The Season follows numerous individual storylines with a couple of Season long storylines.

It had a great start, faltered in the middle but had a really hot ending (Like the Movie Gone Girl). Sheen is awesome with great support including Lou Diamond Phillips and Keiko Agena as a slightly bonkers Coroner.

Waiting for Sky to start Season 2, it's 2021 surely with the advent of streaming websites, surely the gap between showings in The U.S. and U.K TV shouldn't be as long.

It's the same with other shows like Bull, NCIS, Young Sheldon...etc.
Old 13th January 2021, 11:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasrope View Post
Outmatched

A Sit-Com where Jason Biggs is a Father of 3 genius Children and he and his Wife try to deal with all their shenanigans especially 2 of them a comedic borderline psychopathic. Cancelled after 10 episodes, it wasn't all that bad, it definitely had it's moments. A fun moment was when Alyson Hannigan and Eddie Kaye Thomas appeared as fellow Parents and there was an American Pie joke, I cracked up.

Prodigal Son

Season 1 which sees Tom Payne as a Police Profiler with a Father (Michael Sheen) who is a notorious Serial Killer. The Season follows numerous individual storylines with a couple of Season long storylines.

It had a great start, faltered in the middle but had a really hot ending (Like the Movie Gone Girl). Sheen is awesome with great support including Lou Diamond Phillips and Keiko Agena as a slightly bonkers Coroner.

Waiting for Sky to start Season 2, it's 2021 surely with the advent of streaming websites, surely the gap between showings in The U.S. and U.K TV shouldn't be as long.

It's the same with other shows like Bull, NCIS, Young Sheldon...etc.
Really enjoyed prodigal son , Sheen was amazing as always, mind if I was married to that woman i would be a serial killer as well!
nicholasrope likes this.
Old 13th January 2021, 11:20 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Do agree, it would have been better without that very last scene?
I was ok with that, she wasn't alone and could bonk away the afterlife with Nicholas.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 14th January 2021, 03:59 PM
Cult Veteran

Season one of Cobra Kai down, I love this show! At one point in the finale I thought they were going to go another way which would have been bad writing so I'm glad they didn't...

Still on #teamcobrakai though, Danial-san is no Miyagi Sensei! But who knows what Season Two holds (apart from all of you who have seen it hah)

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th January 2021, 04:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Season one of Cobra Kai down, I love this show! At one point in the finale I thought they were going to go another way which would have been bad writing so I'm glad they didn't...

Still on #teamcobrakai though, Danial-san is no Miyagi Sensei! But who knows what Season Two holds (apart from all of you who have seen it hah)
Just watched all karate kid films and in third film I thought considering everything Mr Miyagi has taught him I think he a crap fighter, he would easily get his arse kicked for real if he carried on fighting the way he did outside of the tournament .
Justin101 and trebor8273 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!