Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Topic of the Week
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th August 2012, 03:10 PM
Cultist

Default tricky...

If I am honest...as one of the all time favourites...I actually think Lizzie is very overrated. I liked her, don't get me wrong...I simply didn't see what the majority seems to have loved. I also think Kath Maxwell is very overrated.

Underrated? I'm trying to think of someone who isn't an obvious fave but I felt was hugely influential...Helen Smart probably. She was very charismatic and not used often enough. She could be tough if she needed to be and was also a good friend. I really wish she was used a lot more often. I also agree that Lisa Mullins 2 was good...I noticed a lot of people complain that she was worse than the original...personally, I think she was better and I liked her. Also, Tina Murray and Lorna (forgot her surname) the extras...they were in it the entire way through with barely any lines yet still are legends in my book..LOL!
Old 23rd February 2015, 09:04 AM
Cult Rookie

Okay here goes for me most over-rated are

Myra, like the character but the writers just didn't give her good storylines the only decent ones being her escape and when she left

Sonia Stevens, I liked this character at first but then her escape and all the stuff with her husband being dead and not dead just really didn't like that storyline

Lexie, such an awful character and her voice just goes right through me

My most under-rated

Ettie Parslow, I thought a really good successor to Lizzie she made me laugh so much

Merle Jones, I know some really don't like her but I thought it was such an honest lovely performance from this actress particularly the last few episodes

Bev Baker, what were the writers thinking? So much could have been done with this character, really think she should have been Top Dog for a bit, now that would have been good

Like this? Share it using the links below!