Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television > Prisoner Cell Block H: The Official UK DVD Forum > Topic of the Week

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dayalet

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th February 2012, 03:22 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default The Greastest Episode of All Time?

Now this is a toughie! If you had to pick one and ONLY one episode that you could say was the best in the entire show's series, what would it be?

I ask this as my personal fav, and many fan's favourite has got to be the episode in the upcoming Vol. 11 release. Yes, you know what I'm talking about - the infamous fire! It proved to be such a huge point in Prisoner history and always gives me the chills.

So whats the greatest episode/s in your opinion?

Don't be afraid, share yours here!
Old 29th February 2012, 06:08 PM
Cult Rookie

It's been a while since I've seen it - but the siege episode where Myra is murdered must be my personal favourite. Just for the fact that (for me) it was so unexpected - and happens part way through, rather than the end of episode. To kill of a major character in such a non traditional narrative manner was brilliantly twisted.

(in fact I'm sure it must have influenced the writers of OZ [the american male prison series of the Late 90's/Early 00's] because they made a habit of bumping off important characters at strange points of the episodes!)
ScottishMermaid likes this.
Old 26th August 2012, 03:39 PM
Cultist

Default ACE

Probably the riots when Sandy Edwards is top dog...I absolutely loved them because the usuals were taken out of the mix and a whole flock of great new characters were in the driving seat...Kate, Marie, Sandy....really brilliant stuff. I also loved when Erica came skipping over the gate, grabbed the loud speaker and screamed 'YOU WOMEN IN THERE!!' HAHAHAHAHA!

Like this? Share it using the links below!