Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Torso (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   SHAM004 - Torso (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/torso/62-sham004-torso.html)

Jonny 14th October 2007 08:36 PM

Torso

Quick question for you. On your website page for Torso it says that the DVD will feature English audio yet on the BBFC page for the recent decision it says 'Subtitled'. I'm now officially confused. Is it in English or is it in Italian with subtitles?

Cheers!

BBFC link

Almar@Cult Labs 15th October 2007 03:46 PM

Hi Guys,

Well we to straighten out some details with the BBFC and how they list things as from what we can see the time cut from New York Ripper is not 34 secs but rather 25 and information like Torso is in Italian is also misleading.

What we're doing with Torso is releasing the English version but re-instating cut minutes with Italian footage which will be subtitled. Not a perfect solution but one we think works as you get the full thing as it should have been...

Jonny 15th October 2007 07:10 PM

Sounds good to me! I can understand you wanting to go for the English option for the majority of the film.

Thanks for clearing it up Almar. :cool:

Paul@TheOverlook 15th October 2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almar@Shameless (Post 185)
Hi Guys,

Well we to straighten out some details with the BBFC and how they list things as from what we can see the time cut from New York Ripper is not 34 secs but rather 25 and information like Torso is in Italian is also misleading.

What we're doing with Torso is releasing the English version but re-instating cut minutes with Italian footage which will be subtitled. Not a perfect solution but one we think works as you get the full thing as it should have been...

A longer version of Torso? that pleases me no end!

Sam@Cult Labs 16th October 2007 12:46 PM

I'm waiting on the screeners so I can get a review posted.

Kevin Coed 21st October 2007 06:43 AM

As a side note..... has anyone tried finding this dvd on Play?

It's there, but I'll give you a chance to find it yourself first.

Angel 21st October 2007 07:49 AM

They've placed it in the adult section along with... Killer's Moon.

RobbieD 22nd October 2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Coed (Post 265)
As a side note..... has anyone tried finding this dvd on Play?

It's there, but I'll give you a chance to find it yourself first.

Just had a look and I can't find it. Just another film called Torso and an "Evelyn Dick" story. lol. I was just watching Hostel II extras and director Eli Roth said it was one of his favourite movies, really looking forward to this one! :popcorn:

RobbieD 29th November 2007 02:10 PM

SHAM004 - Torso

Just watched the DVD of TORSO , it's a film I've been wanting to see for a while now despite knowing very little about it! Thought I'd post a few comments... (I'll try and say little about the storyline so as not to spoil it for anyone who's not seen it.)

Sets the scene very early on , literally the first thing we see is a pair of breasts!! There's plenty bobbing about if you like that kind of thing.

Shameless have done a great job reinstating some cut scenes which, while adding little to the plot (one scene at the start involving a tramp is quite funny & made me laugh) are nice to see. Out of interest, have they been included in any other cuts of the movie round the world?