Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargains Discussion Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/11050-blu-ray-bargains-discussion-thread.html)

Edgeworth 4th July 2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 350943)
I'm the exact opposite. I think New Nightmare is the best 'sequel' and Dream Warriors and embarrassing over the top mess. The Wizard Master stuff is just so lame.

The dream warrior stuff is hilarious, it's why I love the movie. The rest of the sequels are a little more serious and well... terrible. Also, "Larry" Fishburne.

it'smebilly 4th July 2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

I'm the exact opposite. I think New Nightmare is the best 'sequel' and Dream Warriors and embarrassing over the top mess. The Wizard Master stuff is just so lame.

I too prefer new nightmare over dream warriors. I'd also take Freddy's revenge over the truly terrible Freddy's dead.:D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th July 2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

The character is so geeky he's hilarious (probably unintentionally so) and, though Dream Warriors is the best of the sequels (apart from New Nightmare, which is very different from the others in the series), it's nowhere near as good as A Nightmare on Elm Street.

SilverGunnar Hansen 5th July 2013 03:13 PM

I would totally buy this set if the Dream Child was uncut, one of my fave of the films - love how gothic it is in places - and the uncut kill scenes are brilliant, I made my wee bro sick watching them when it came out!

fuzzymctiger 5th July 2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverGunnar Hansen (Post 351068)
I would totally buy this set if the Dream Child was uncut, one of my fave of the films - love how gothic it is in places - and the uncut kill scenes are brilliant, I made my wee bro sick watching them when it came out!

The only Nightmare film I have on VHS is Dream Child, uncut too :)

SilverGunnar Hansen 6th July 2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 351073)
The only Nightmare film I have on VHS is Dream Child, uncut too :)

I still have a VHS copy too, just dont have a player anymore! Only other tape I kept was Video Dead with the reversible art cos I thought that would never get a DVD - let alone a Blu - release. Time to go multi-region! Can't wait to see that and Terrorvision again! Still tho, an uncut NOES5 would really rock my world. Under-rated.

trebor8273 8th July 2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 351497)
Some great bargains from this eBay seller. I've already bought a few and they arrived safely and are brand new as advertised!

DVD's 2.99, DVD's 3.49 items in mg and m shop store on eBay!

cheers just bought 7th voyage of sinbad

Paul@TheOverlook 8th July 2013 11:50 AM

I'm assuming some of these are Euro imports as there are titles there that aren't released here. Great prices, nice find, Daemonia. :)

oaxaca 8th July 2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 351499)
cheers just bought 7th voyage of sinbad

Ditto!

trebor8273 8th July 2013 12:06 PM

ordered earth vs the flying saucers as well